Mercedes will own u....LOOK at THIS!!!!!!

Aerok180

Driver
this is by far, the most intense mercedes i have ever seen in my life! :eek:

012.jpg

014.jpg

020.jpg

015.jpg

Aside the wheels, height and brakes (which looks completely unnecessary), that thing is pretty ugly.

i like it, its different, would i EVER do that to my car HELL NO, but it looks like it has been painted to look rusty. it looks like a fucked up NYC mercedes taxi that has bene underwater for some time.

WHY??? because why not? why does everything gotta go by the books of what is nice and whats not?? that shit is GANGSTA PIMPIN!!!

Last edited:
Then you go daily drive a rusted ass POS with nice wheels, stance and offset. Lets see how you feel afterwards. :D

If its a show car, make it nice all around. At least that's what I think.

rwdrift said:
Then you go daily drive a rusted ass POS with nice wheels, stance and offset. Lets see how you feel afterwards. :D

If its a show car, make it nice all around. At least that's what I think.

hahaha....Eric, that is a custom paint job..it is done that way for appearance purposes.....that shit is seriously Raw as Fuck......people got different taste, but im sure that car would grab all the attention there is to grab just because of the paint itself!

I like it, I don't know why though I just do lol. I find it a little funny he painted his car to look like that, while there are tons of people who's cars look like that want their cars to look like new benz paintjob.

Back
Top Bottom