Mercedes will own u....LOOK at THIS!!!!!!

personally i first was really into american muscle i first owned a z28! ive DRIFTED into the jdm craze about 4-5 years ago but i still am very much IN LOVE with the ratrod early american nostalgic cars im a HUGE james dean fan and a very big fan of AMERICANA so i basically think this benz is off the chain i like my cars to look dirty grungy rough and down right fukin mean HELL RAISING MEAN gives a car alot of character str8 pipes and battles scars ftw

jdmnismo300 said:
personally i first was really into american muscle i first owned a z28! ive DRIFTED into the jdm craze about 4-5 years ago but i still am very much IN LOVE with the ratrod early american nostalgic cars im a HUGE james dean fan and a very big fan of AMERICANA so i basically think this benz is off the chain i like my cars to look dirty grungy rough and down right fukin mean HELL RAISING MEAN gives a car alot of character str8 pipes and battles scars ftw

dude, wtf? wat year was your Z28? i had no idea you owned one :bigthumbu

idk why that benz remindas me of a Zombie!

lol

i like it dou.

the Headlights are weird, that tape dont look good. not on this car! :ugh:

As a Mercedes Benz technician I can honestly say that...... shit... is.... AWESOME!!!

Im glad u guys like those pics....Im in love.........seriously in love.....that car is stunning in so many ways its hard for me to describe........(the car is jacking off material) :p

Here is a badass picture for everyone to enjoy! :bigthumbu
c_01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom