Meghz 22nd Birthday Blowout

Ummm. Thanks Juan for clearing up what went down. After leaving the party I only remember 2 things, cold ass water and some bitch on roller blades. Had a horrible hang over yesterday but the party was pretty rad.

:sigh: I fail...I need a job/car. I feel like I'm fucking 14. M.I.A.M.F.I. Sorry I couldn't make it Meghz I hope u had a great time. Happy birthday bebe.

I got ridiculous lol had a blast. Did a lot of things I didn't know about until Juan and Megz told me and I when I looked through the pictures on my camera.

PICUTRES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!

well I didnt get the pics, Hell get them to me when he can. till then you sucka's are just gonna have to wait.. and I meant probally by Ill pick what gets posted, well atleast of me haha lol

meghz i had such a good time at your party sorry to leave early. lets just say i passed out at work because of it. LOL

cant wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!! i want them!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom