Megan inner and outter tie rods reviews?

What about Circuit Sports? Those come with Bump Steer Adjustment.

More china parts. Buy at own risk.

They are not bump steer adjustable like the SPL ones, rather they have the adjustment built in. My Peak Performance ones are built like that.

sweet and will i need wheel spacers or is that what the steering angle spacer is for...i am a newbie

You don't need any spacer.

The steering angle spacers come w/ the Tein setup though...they're just little washers to give you greater angle (if you want it).

Last edited:
Replace parts only as needed and no china death parts...

SPL, Parts Shop Max, Peak Performance, Battle Version, Kazama, Ikea Formula, Yanuk, etc.

I had megans and well they are horriable. The same day I got them the blue sleeve collar stripped out on me, while turning out of a parking spot, not to mention after I begged megan for a replacement part, the bump steer bolt snapped in half and I almost crashed into a bus on 441! There parts are cheap, crappy quality! Spl ftmfw!!

I would NEVER run a bump-steer adjustment tie rod on the street, ever. unless it was 1 piece aircraft grade alloy, there is now reason to do that, fucking suicide. use or tein or stock.

g35 outers actually have a shape that may help correct bumpsteer on an s-chassis. worth checking out.

I would NEVER run a bump-steer adjustment tie rod on the street, ever. unless it was 1 piece aircraft grade alloy, there is now reason to do that, fucking suicide. use or tein or stock.

g35 outers actually have a shape that may help correct bumpsteer on an s-chassis. worth checking out.

thank you for ur expertise!!

Back
Top Bottom