Megan inner and outter tie rods reviews?

I shoot WIN

Fuck Bitches Get Money.
Driver
Well, im in need of some inner and outter tie rods for my s13 and was wondering what you guys think about the megans?

Ive searched here and zilvia and cant find much but people who are using them and no reviews.

Anyone here using them? Likes/dislikes?

megans sux balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spl ftw, im rockn them, best product ever!!!

spl outers with ikeya formula inners!! just amazing!

May as well just buy the cheapest ebay ones you can find b/c Megan is code for rebranded generic china parts.

I had megans and well they are horriable. The same day I got them the blue sleeve collar stripped out on me, while turning out of a parking spot, not to mention after I begged megan for a replacement part, the bump steer bolt snapped in half and I almost crashed into a bus on 441! There parts are cheap, crappy quality! Spl ftmfw!!

^^ thanks for that testimony.....after that i will never take a chance with them......cant afford to reck my shit

I have stock ones... still get more sideways than most of the people who posted on this thread... simple as that... OEM ones = 40 bucks..... and you can always replace them... by just running to the autopart.. fuck those i am cool look at me expensive parts....

^In this instance I will agree with you.

Money is better spent in other places than fancy pants outer tie rods. The only reason I have peak performance outers is b/c i got a ridiculously sick good deal on them. Otherwise I would have gotten Tein or OEM (Tein for convenience).

im about to buy a new p/s rack being as mine is pissing everywhere...since i'll have it out what are the best for the money inner and outer tie rods...and will i need wheel spacers for some aftermarket parts

Tein is the best bang for the buck. Comes with strengthened inners, outers, and steering angle spacers.

Back
Top Bottom