Meeting tonight 11/25/05

truenoae86

Spectator
anyone goin? im actually thinking of bringing my half hachi from naples to pembroke to show it to u guys cuz ive had a couple people ask...

Another meet I couldn't make cause of work.
Its 2am, and I just got home, but learning
some basic drift tech on the way home. shh.

truenoae86 said:
anyone goin? im actually thinking of bringing my half hachi from naples to pembroke to show it to u guys cuz ive had a couple people ask...

Nice meeting you guys, your friend had a nice EG too.

Damn....I have tried going the last couple of weeks but its f****** hard since I close the store almost every Friday.....But I would go some day I guess, and try out this new scene I got myself into And meet all of you guys for the first time.....By the way if anyone need anything for their cars past by at the Pep Boys on 57 ave and the palmetto......

alemus3 said:
Damn....I have tried going the last couple of weeks but its f****** hard since I close the store almost every Friday.....But I would go some day I guess, and try out this new scene I got myself into And meet all of you guys for the first time.....By the way if anyone need anything for their cars past by at the Pep Boys on 57 ave and the palmetto......

Bro I doubt the PepBoys closed later than we were out there Bladder, Chubbs, Myself, & a few others were there until 2:30 am. So feel free to swing by next time later.

Last edited:
Shinanigans.......til 2:30....i finished closing up the store at 12 last friday...and wouldnt think anyone was going to be there.......So i just went to practice some techniques which I still have to improve on big time.....lol....But I will past by then next time....thanx.....

alemus3 said:
Shinanigans.......til 2:30....i finished closing up the store at 12 last friday...and wouldnt think anyone was going to be there.......So i just went to practice some techniques which I still have to improve on big time.....lol....But I will past by then next time....thanx.....

Dude, I live right by that pep boys, I definetly need parts, I also live in Carol City*cough*Miami Gardens. Where do you usually practice at dude, let's meet up one of these days so we can go together, I got an S13 coupe which is sitting at home and getting a new transmission tommorrow. Once I get it fixed let's meet up. I need a drift buddy, all my old buddies sold they're cars. :(

wah! i wanna go, we cant hold meets until next year cuz of the damn snow!!!

alemus3 said:
LOL.....I live in between of Top Value and 826......

Holy **** dude, what kinda car you got, I live over on 42 and 169 Terrace. Maybe we've seen each other around and ****

alemus3 said:
LOL.....I live in between of Top Value and 826......

Holy **** dude, what kinda car you got, I live over on 42 and 169 Terrace. Maybe we've seen each other around and ****

Wah for me too. I havent had my car for almost 2 months.....the body shop ****ed me over and did everyone else's car first because they called him 8578947598798479 times a day and I decided to call him once a week and not bother him since Im a nice person, but no, in the end, it ****ed me over!
Maybe this week Ill be able to go guys :(

WannaBDrifter said:
Dude, I live right by that pep boys, I definetly need parts, I also live in Carol City*cough*Miami Gardens. Where do you usually practice at dude, let's meet up one of these days so we can go together, I got an S13 coupe which is sitting at home and getting a new transmission tommorrow. Once I get it fixed let's meet up. I need a drift buddy, all my old buddies sold they're cars. :(
I live in Hialeah now too but I'm a CC boy. I used to live off 52 ave between 199st. and 186st. Went to Lake stevens/Carol City how about yall?

I went to Carol city elementary....Lake stevens middle...and them American Sr. high.....been a CC boy for 22 years now and counting...lol....and altezza girl next time you take your car to a body shop take it to my father that he owns one and been doing body work for over 24 years now.....wanna see his work here check it out and then tell me.......I did most of t since im learning all he did was paint it but you get the idea.....And yes it is mine, the show car I have mentioned before which now my next project is the 240 but not show wise but drift wise as for myself also in becoming not the best well hopefully one day but the one of the good ones that pulls through.......One thing I have about myself is me preservence on becoming one of the best and so far in my life I have accomplished everything I gotten myself into and this is my next challenge but this doesnt mean that i may fail which most likely i will the first times around but that wont make me quit............ok, let me stop before I make this into a soap opera....lol....
- http://www.cardomain.com/ride/295932/8
- http://teamrezurrection.com/members/adrian.html

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom