Meeting tonight 11/25/05

lol.....Thanks.....I would past it by at a meet but its too ricey.....lol.......But it will be at Hot Imports Night at the Valvoline booth if anyone wants to check it out.......

Thats good work, but your right, its ricey lol. No offense. Anyway, thank you for the offer (hopefully I wont have to take it up). I took my car to this guy because he did my whole crew's paint jobs and body work and hes said to be really good and hes a nice guy and he hooked me up nasty, and I mean nasty on this job. He basically told me "tell me whatever you want and Ill do it". Im getting a paint job, replacing the grill, fitting the CF hood, putting the wing on, and full paint job on top of him fixing it for $2900. The paint ALONE is like $400. (I chose an expensive and extremely rare color = Skyline R33 GTR Midnight Purple). Thats a pretty darn good deal. He used to work for House of Kolors, so hes credible. But anyway, your good and I hope you succeed in all your endevours.

btw, its perseverance (sorry, Im anal). :p

And Im registered for H.I.N too with my crew JDM Styles. Ill be in the Access JDM booth.

Last edited:
LOL...thanx for the correction......ANd about HIN thats cool look out for my car show crew.........Team Rezurrection.....formerly known as Street Stylez Miami

altezzagirl said:
Thats good work, but your right, its ricey lol. No offense. Anyway, thank you for the offer (hopefully I wont have to take it up). I took my car to this guy because he did my whole crew's paint jobs and body work and hes said to be really good and hes a nice guy and he hooked me up nasty, and I mean nasty on this job. He basically told me "tell me whatever you want and Ill do it". Im getting a paint job, replacing the grill, fitting the CF hood, putting the wing on, and full paint job on top of him fixing it for $2900. The paint ALONE is like $400. (I chose an expensive and extremely rare color = Skyline R33 GTR Midnight Purple). Thats a pretty darn good deal. He used to work for House of Kolors, so hes credible. But anyway, your good and I hope you succeed in all your endevours.

And Im registered for H.I.N too with my crew JDM Styles. Ill be in the Access JDM booth.

you better be there this week or else! i need to drop that turbo off sometime for my cousin. :cool:

altezzagirl said:

MNP you rox!

alemus3 said:
LOL...thanx for the correction......ANd about HIN thats cool look out for my car show crew.........Team Rezurrection.....formerly known as Street Stylez Miami

Team Rezurrection....Ive heard of that. I cant remember from where though. I know Ive seen a few cars with the sticker though.

TurboDreams954 said:
you better be there this week or else! i need to drop that turbo off sometime for my cousin. :cool:

I cant be there this friday because I wont get my car back until saturday. So, you can meet me somewhere and give me the turbo if you like. Turbo pick up service lmao. Talk about customer service! ;)
Anyway, just give me a call when you want to arrange pickup: 786-247-9839 (incase you didnt have it). On saturday I work from 8am-7pm and on sunday I work from 11am-6pm. I would prefer to do this on sunday after work if thats cool with you.

But anyway, I wont be going to this weeks meet nor next weeks because if HIN.

Back
Top Bottom