Me Drfiting at CFRC

yeah, and i'll most deff be there.... but i'll have an oven timer mounted on the dash LOL...

ride along with me a few times, between you and sean at those last two desoto events, i've learned a LOT, and i want all the instruction/seat time i can possibly get, even if it's at a smaller course like CFRC... and once again, thanks for the last ride alongs and tips and pointers bro!

why was your car shooting sparks outta the exhaust?

Who was the dood that drove your car right before it did that, he was killin it.

CFRC is good for practicing for sweepers, it's not, nor can it be very technical, unless they expand the track...

The layout being real crappy, makes it really hard to drive properly. Driving from one end to the other and sliding sweepers isn't technical, and doing manjis where there shouldn't be manjis isn't technical, but driving that shit proper is hard as fuck. Unless you have a v8 and can drive in whatever gear you want. Boxmod, you going to the next one? I wanna come out.

Bearcat, he let me dorifto his car until the intercooler piping coupler blew off. I destroyed a rod bearing in the KA in my red hatchback, so its sitting until my LS1 is finished. I didn't see any sparks shooting from the exhaust, maybe from the delaminated tires? I love that car, extremely well balanced!! Oh yeah, fc3sbmx - I have an awesome clip of you connecting that straight and blasting flames from your wastegate in my old CFRC video.

YouTube- CFRC Drift Night 9/4/09

Last edited:
Bearcat, that was Alex driving^^^^^, he usually drives a relativly stock looking red S13 hatch, you've probably seen him at Desoto a couple times, bucket seats, welded diff, and coils, stripped interior...

those sparks/flames shooting out was from the motor dumping fuel when alex blew the mid hot pipe coupler, what i was fixing when i pulled the car in by the bleachers... i wish i could get it to do that while not having 15whp and dumping fuel..... i might go the ricer way and get one of those flame kits, would go nice with those wig wag police headlight flasher module i'm about to put in for events....

oh, and thanks alex for the compliments on my car bro! wont be the last time you drive it!!

Last edited:
Marshall, basically josh runs the events, but he had to leave early, so if youre ever unsure, just listen to pat or BJ or someone along those lines.

Pretty much the "rules" are that you go out for a few minutes, and then leave. not just stay out till your tires pop or till someone tells you to leave. its more of a respect thing. know that youve had your time and get back in line. they only reason everyone started wavin at you was because i guess you were out there forever (i dont think i was there at that point) We don't need a flag if people are going to have common sense about it, but i guess you didnt know that so now you know

and we have been promised a larger area for next year. but i dont know the status on that.

thanks Kelsey, now i know... i didn't know anything about the event, since it was at a legit track, i thought it would be ran in a legit way, and not on a respect status, very reminiscent of FD/DC kinda deal, i should have known.... not saying anything bad, just that's how the Orlando area drifters work, and i should have known better, or asked...

you lose track of time out there, it was my bad... either way, I'll be more prepared next time, and i'll be sure to keep an eye out on the time on the track....

lapdance.jpg

Its not so much about it being a legit track and them slackin. they dont really have anything to do with the drifting. we just run it all ourselves but we're all too lazy to do much. haha. i mean, lets be honest here.

there was a flag at one point. i dont know what happened to it though

looks fun, might go out with my car on the 27th, its just that im broke, ;) i hope i can go i need to hit an event.

Back
Top Bottom