March 4th Drift Session

Had a blast out there today, good job and thank you for setting up another great event! I hope you guys can set up another big track event soon. It's a shame I spent so much time and money trying to get my car ready and came up short for enough dough for tires and entry... :eek:

had a great time... other than the waiting at the beginning but thats the tracks fault not tims or bladder.

Awesome event. I had a ton of fun up until the accident, but oh well, shit breaks so ill build it better. Even after that, event was still fun. Sorry for the kiss Tim , lol.

Awesome event. I had a ton of fun up until the accident, but oh well, shit breaks so ill build it better. Even after that, event was still fun. Sorry for the kiss Tim , lol.

That was more like F-in my face but we can say kiss. :eek:

I had a great time, that event was AWESOME!!!:bigthumbu
great performance by all the drivers. our local boys keeps it real... BITCHES! great turn out as well and much love from my homebois from up north and west coast, is awesome to see the love of the sport in you guys. hope to see you guys on the next one.

Last edited:
thanks tim and bladder for a fun event
i only did 6 runs car took a shit but was still a blast everybody there were cool and friendly
whens the next one??

I saw Rodd from afar all hot and sweaty. I couldn't muster up the courage to tell him how i felt... Next event for sure...

Back
Top Bottom