March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

So I wonder... Since advanced will be on the whole track except the front part from last event where the beginners will be... will we be able to get on an off the track as we please all night? Maybe not, but it would be cool if both groups ran at the same time all night since we will be on diff sections.

What's this advanced and beginner rubbish I'm hearing about? You don't need a cage to be in the "advanced" group do you?

Look at what Harri put under the flyer for the event. Beginner will slide the beginning part of the track an Advanced will slide the whole rest of the track. PBIR requires a cage to tandem an the advanced class will be an open tandem run group like last time from what I understand. I'm pretty sure thats how it will be, but if you have any questions its best to ask Harri.

Full track hot lapping means, we get to drive the ENTIRE track. EVERY inch of it. Advanced goes out for x amount of time, then begginer for x amount of time.

this isnt rocket science people. come on.

Full track hot lapping means, we get to drive the ENTIRE track. EVERY inch of it. Advanced goes out for x amount of time, then begginer for x amount of time.

this isnt rocket science people. come on.

patrick with the Truth.com/itsnotrocketsurgery

p.s ill be there

Advanced will need a cage and fire suit since they are tandeming they are running the complete track
beginners will only run part of the track.
so there will be two different run groups and tehy will go out at different times.
Before you pay at the gate for the advanced run group make sure you have the proper safety equipment so you wont throw your money away.
Harri

Gonna look over the car this weekend an see If any hoses need to be replaced, any bolts tightened, an other things that may be an issue are adressed. Wanna make sure car will be good to run flat out all night.

Back
Top Bottom