Lots of drift events in Florida<--Look!

slidewayz240sx

Moving up in life
Driver
i got this off of tamparacing.com

Here is a list of events that are to be held around florida for the Fasttrack Formula D drift series in Florida.

The 2006 FMG FAST Schedule

(FASTRUCK Series dba FMG FAST Series)

9624 Birnamwood St Suite A, Riverview Fl 33569

www.fastruckracingseries.com Phone 813-817-7223 email fastruckinc@aol.com
Fast Media Group 2006 SCHEDULE
FMG FAST Series Officials reserve the right to: add, update, or change the 2006 schedule, to better serve our members. However, every effort will be made to give reasonable notice of any changes.

2006 Pro-AM Season Points Starts

Two divisions of COMPETITION!!!!

NO MEMBERSHIP FEE!

DATE TRACK
March 11 Charlotte Co.

March 25 Charlotte Co.

April 8 Tampa Fair Grounds

April 15 Ocala

April 22 Orlando Speed World

May 27 Charlotte Co.

June 3 SGMP

June 24 Charlotte Co.

July 22 Ocala

August 19 Charlotte Co.

September 16 Ocala

September 30 Charlotte Co.

October 14 TBA

October 28 Charlotte Co.

November 11 TBA SEASON CHAMPIONSHIP

NO MEMBERSHIP FEE!

TBA “To Be Announced†These dates represent contracts pending with tracks other than already noted.

This is the Grass Roots Series preparing the future Formula “D†Drifters for “D1â€!

Hope to see you all at the track!

hot sh*t, the return to ocala! hopefully its not bs, hmmm tampa fairgrounds? parking lot?

i dont see no need to complain guys. yeah its an oval, but hey....we got more events now rather than just OSW. Lets all be happy. Maybe this series might get Florida some recognition and it might just attract more bigger and better events. Lets maket he best of it :)

First event is less than a month away

Charlotte Speedway. Exit 161 off of I-75

Ill post better directions in the comming weeks as of the exact location and everything.

Just get the exact address and use MAPQUEST .Slidewayz240sx did you ever get your car towed.I can't believe you drove that car for 2 hours with a crack on the radiator.I guess you gonna start driving ur dads van to go to this events.LOL.gotta have a daily driver car and keep this s13 as project cars.Finally sold my s13 coupe and looking to get another drift car soon.

holy ****, charlotte county? i used to live down there and visit occasionally, i thought there was no scene at all....i can't wait to see what turns up at that venue.

steve

I think this rocks. We just need to get big coverage. Someone whoever is organizing this should contact some magazines. Get some Florida reconization(is that a word?)

i'll contact people magazine. ill tell them that i spotted tom cruise and katie holmes there. oh seriously be prepared to lose you car for good if you hit a wall. now just think a whole season of that. ovals are gay but im still gonna do it.

The person that hosts it is a redneck and originally from the "truck racing" world. At the begining of the month he hosted an event there to see how it would work out.

z4k said:
I think this rocks. We just need to get big coverage. Someone whoever is organizing this should contact some magazines. Get some Florida reconization(is that a word?)

they actually have tv coverage for the fast truck series and are planning on airing the drifter series later in the year as well

The address to the track is 8655 piper road, punta gorda, fl 33982
Just map Quest it, Its next to the Airport in Punta Gorda so its not to hard to find.

Exit 161 off of I-75

Back
Top Bottom