Lots of drift events in Florida<--Look!

Actually the promoter is running the truck racing series and is planning to add drifting to the series. So its basically gonna be drifting, go karts(mini's), Trucks, some sort of car race. Each event. Its not just drifting for the whole day. Its a whole bunch of racing and drifting all day. And I heard he just paid a **** load of money to rent OSW for an event in april. I believe right after our Easter Competition.

Last edited:
z4k said:
Ireconization(is that a word?)

To george w bush it is :D

This is awsome.. will he charge or are these events free? I need to work more hours to pay for maintnence/tires with this many events

this time we gota do carvans..... heres the deal i work in a TRuck company.

i can get anything from a 10' van to a 24' straight truck. FOR FREE> just gas costs.

ill let sumeone here take one and fill it with tires and stufff. if they give me a ride. or sumthign... i dun wana drive up there but ill shure hook u guys up.

also 40% discount of all rims and tires on american tires distributors.(just for me)
but ill hook u guys up.....

lets make this trip overthere kinda like gumball300. lol the price is seeing all the drifting. lol
then cleaning ur nose from all the tire dust lol.

its 100$ an event i'm pretty sure

the free event was to see if there was any interest in the series. doubt that'll happen again

It's actually much more complicated than that. You are required to attend the first two events to be allowed in from there. Each time you obviously pay the $100. Once you attend the first two events, you're allowed to participate in the series.

It's like Rob said: It wont be a whole day thing.... and you will be competing, every time.

*copied from TR*

Ok guys heres some more details, I have spoken with the FAST MEDIA REPS and they are saying is we get 40 cars there will be $1000.00 to give away to the TOP 8 DRIVERs....so thats means theres alot of money to be given away, We are also looking at aprox 6 Hrs of Track time with 4 hours from 8am-12 for Qualifiers to be judged for top 8. Then after the stock cars race later in the day we take the track again with our top 8 cars for a show off. Judges are being worked out now...But they will be qualified to judge. This event will cost $50.00 to enter no more as I have been told. There will be 3/4 sessions were the cars will go through and get time on track to be judged, Similiar to last events schedule. If you guys have any questions I can be reached at
C9P7D - AIM
SDMTRSPORTS@yahoo.com
Please get in touch.
You will be paying that day at the gate...The drift showoff with the top 8 will be in front of a big crowd so lets get FL's best out there and show them what we can do.

damn i dunno but when i do that math in my head 40 cars, qualifying, 4hrs of track time doesnt seem like you can qualify 40 cars, that's like 1 run of 6mins each driver. w0rddd

unless its just a few turns and then bam next...maybe its 2 runs of 3 minutes.

kwkouki said:
I didnt know wonder woman was letting you use her invisible drift car :D

Best of luck bro, show em all how its done.

i doubt i'm driving, i dont have 50$ to go aroudn a circle this month... my car most likely will be done this month, it all depends how fast me n juan do his SOHC swap and then gets his SR swap done so i can take my motor back and take it apart and put it in the white car

Back
Top Bottom