Looking for Drifters in Miami

LMAO lets go son gutter spec street drifting thats what they need to film fubar lookin cars goin balls to the wall hit signs and shit. LMAO that would def help the sport.

NOT LMAO

was that a NOT joke?????

NOT......................................
looking foward to seeing some of you n00bs on MTV... i should be shocased seeing i broke my foot drifting....

another joke!

------TRUE LIFE-------------
-----------------im an sfl DRIFTER!!!!

lmao! stupid people and there dumb ideas!

Thank for all your inputs. I got contacted with Tim (JC-Performance.com) and I going to run all with him. Please contact him for more information. again Gracias-thanks for you time. I sitll need a Hi-risers club in miami and a girls only car club.

Thank for all your inputs. I got contacted with Tim (JC-Performance.com) and I going to run all with him. Please contact him for more information. again Gracias-thanks for you time. I sitll need a Hi-risers club in miami and a girls only car club.

i don't think you are going to find a girls only club. there have been some now and then, but I don't believe there are any atm. i do know of some of the few girls in the race scene and might be able to help put u in contact with them. but i don't know any drifters.

Dude,

I'll get you a girls only car krew in 5 days, I just need a couple days to round up a few stragglers that ain't got my muffucken money yet. Dem bitches be a car club, ho club, chess club, shit you call dem biotches what ever you want so long as I'm gettin paid!!!

LOL

maybe

LMAO lets go son gutter spec street drifting thats what they need to film fubar lookin cars goin balls to the wall hit signs and shit. LMAO that would def help the sport.

NOT LMAO

LMFAO

We're nothing compared to AERO-K:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom