log manifolds sr?

should be running by now?? how is it??
Well good I guess. Seriously if you are looking for a RELIABLE manifold then I would buy the treadstone. It is a fricking tank and is now offically the last thing I need to worry about breaking in my setup which is exactly why I bought it. That being said it is not fully done. The turbo position changes alot and now nothing fits. I am running a 6" downpipe to ummm nothing just to drive the event. And no wastage tube either so that is venting on my inner fender/frame rail and lft front brake line. Not ideal...

I will post pics of the manifold soon but I can honestly say I would reccomend it. All things considered it's an ok desing that is basically indestructible or at least very close to it.

6" downpipe??!! and whats so bad bout the wastegate venting there? heat?
Yes. The idea is get as much heat out of the enigne bay and off of critical components like the brake fuid resivor, brake lines, etc. Treadstone sells a d/p and w/g combo seperatly but you need to call them to order it as they don't have it listed on their site. this will make installation a breeze if you buy everything...

Haha i heard your car at the event, it reminded me of when i had the same setup but with a bmpc mani. got rid of it all when the same thing that happend to your ss mani happend to mine...

Sorry for the delay. Also forgot to take any pics before I put it on. BTW-notice the new exh studs; get them. They are the shit and will save alot of headache when the stock studs break. Trust me they can/will break ;) .
treadstonemanifold006.jpg

treadstonemanifold007.jpg

How I ran it at Moroso :p
treadstonemanifold005.jpg

Back
Top Bottom