Votes: 4 11.8%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • Negotiate a little more

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that based on the detailed inspection, and his thorough understanding of the turbos condition, that the seller has no responsibility to do anything further for the buyer. The fact that the price was negotiated down as a result of the condition is proof enough.

as much as i hate to offer my two cents i have to agree with this statement...

i LMAO with the sue thing.... LOL again.then locko is trying to loss more money on sue you..! but that's he's user name " Locko" .. there is nothing you can do ,just let the locos talk! i hope you got some good stuff with those $400

Based on the inspection, the seller doesn't have to give the moeny back... But if it were me I would give the moeny back. At the end of the day life is too short to have drama over $400.. And where I come from, you get 2 to the head for $400. It's best to avoid the needless drama. You never know how motivated someone can be once they feel like they got fucked.

I hope you're not dumb enough to take someone to small claims court over $400. If there was no signed paper work and all he said she said bullshit, don't expect your "case" if that's what you called it to go anywhere. Courts are moved upon cold hard evidence, not kindergarden tattle tales.

Especially when a rebuild from a reputable shop can get the turbo to pretty much brand new for around $200.

Don't take this as a bashing, take this as common sense.

If skinny and Locko were friends, per say.
I'd atleast shoot Locko $50 to help him out but that's where it stops.

Nealio pretty much nailed it on the head.

Last edited:
Based on the inspection, the seller doesn't have to give the moeny back... But if it were me I would give the moeny back. At the end of the day life is too short to have drama over $400.. And where I come from, you get 2 to the head for $400. It's best to avoid the needless drama. You never know how motivated someone can be once they feel like they got fucked.

i think if i buy some shit to you..and then i want to return it.. and you give me the money back just because you think u can get 2 to the head.. i think your an asss..... and i also think that an anoying buyer can get 4 to the head.

Just admit that you got something u wanted..but now you dont..so..figure out what you gonna do..but dont fuck with the seller,cuz he dont have nothing to do. deal is closed ! find another way to get the money or enjoy what you got.
love for everyone and i hope everything goes good. i lost lot of money buying things..but what i can said.. im stupid for buying that. lol

i think if i buy some shit to you..and then i want to return it.. and you give me the money back just because you think u can get 2 to the head.. i think your an asss..... and i also think that an anoying buyer can get 4 to the head.

Just admit that you got something u wanted..but now you dont..so..figure out what you gonna do..but dont fuck with the seller,cuz he dont have nothing to do. deal is closed ! find another way to get the money or enjoy what you got.
love for everyone and i hope everything goes good. i lost lot of money buying things..but what i can said.. im stupid for buying that. lol

Most of what you said didn't make much sense because I guess your english isn't so good but I kinda get it. Look what I mean is why go through the drama? First I wouldn't sell anyone anything that is broken to avoid a problem like this. Just to keep things civil Skinny D should give Locko the money back. I understand that you live in the wild wild west in your mind, but in real life you try to avoid drama for stupid shit like $400. Skinny D doesn't have to give the money back, I was just saying what I would do if it were me. It's not about being fearful it's about understanding Karma. Had Locko kept the Turbo for 1month + then I would def say Skinny keep the money. But you're talking about 1 day. Sure there is no return policy or whatever. But Locko did kinda say that he called him back the same day.

But I do agree sueing the man over this is stupid. Maybe you 2 should try to find a solution through PM's or call each other. Posting this on the net is only going to fuel the drama. Then things start getting out of hand.

Last edited:
My english isss sooo gooodd! i know. and when im drinking..it get better.. dont know why!!! lol. sorry and yes. may be i live in the wildd wilddd westt! that's because i like cockroaches.

LOcko if you need a lawyer let me know and we go 50-50

and i hate you too crazy ass white boy

Just give him his money he isn't a bad dude. What other bad thing has been said about him? Avoid problems.

Nooooo. I say this was a good use of the poll to show both the buyer and seller that the transaction is done...

If it was originally $500, you talked him down a $100... then you were planning on spending $500... so get a $100 rebuild kit and give it to abe like you originally planned...
The only change in cost is w.e. abe will charge for labor of rebuilding it....

But ppl call me crazy

Most of what you said didn't make much sense because I guess your english isn't so good but I kinda get it. Look what I mean is why go through the drama? First I wouldn't sell anyone anything that is broken to avoid a problem like this. Just to keep things civil Skinny D should give Locko the money back. I understand that you live in the wild wild west in your mind, but in real life you try to avoid drama for stupid shit like $400. Skinny D doesn't have to give the money back, I was just saying what I would do if it were me. It's not about being fearful it's about understanding Karma. Had Locko kept the Turbo for 1month + then I would def say Skinny keep the money. But you're talking about 1 day. Sure there is no return policy or whatever. But Locko did kinda say that he called him back the same day.

But I do agree sueing the man over this is stupid. Maybe you 2 should try to find a solution through PM's or call each other. Posting this on the net is only going to fuel the drama. Then things start getting out of hand.

i just wanted to put the poll up there because there was no talking or reasoning with him over the phone. ( i have refrained from posting in here because i feel it is not my place to bitch over the internet, i strictly put this up to show the buyer that im not the only one who believes im right...) and yes he did call the same day because they were wondering if i had the fitting for the coolant line... the deal at that point was to meet up either today or friday, to give them the fitting not to return the turbo and money... i really dont care about my image as a seller, but a sale is a sale. i really dont feel im in the wrong here, and 400 bucks is a lot of money for a college student working a part time job, without a running car.... at the end of all this they thoroughly checked the turbo and understood, i quote, "they were taking my headache off my hands..." end conversation...........

I hope you're not dumb enough to take someone to small claims court over $400. If there was no signed paper work and all he said she said bullshit, don't expect your "case" if that's what you called it to go anywhere. Courts are moved upon cold hard evidence, not kindergarden tattle tales.

Especially when a rebuild from a reputable shop can get the turbo to pretty much brand new for around $200.

Don't take this as a bashing, take this as common sense.

If skinny and Locko were friends, per say.
I'd atleast shoot Locko $50 to help him out but that's where it stops.

Nealio pretty much nailed it on the head.

what reputable shop rebuilds ball bearing turbos for 200$ ???

i just wanted to put the poll up there because there was no talking or reasoning with him over the phone. ( i have refrained from posting in here because i feel it is not my place to bitch over the internet, i strictly put this up to show the buyer that im not the only one who believes im right...) and yes he did call the same day because they were wondering if i had the fitting for the coolant line... the deal at that point was to meet up either today or friday, to give them the fitting not to return the turbo and money... i really dont care about my image as a seller, but a sale is a sale. i really dont feel im in the wrong here, and 400 bucks is a lot of money for a college student working a part time job, without a running car.... at the end of all this they thoroughly checked the turbo and understood, i quote, "they were taking my headache off my hands..." end conversation...........

As I said you don't have to refund the money. He did inspect it and took it, if you do refund it thats 100% up to you. I undertsand where you're coming from had he not wanted it he should not have taken it. I'm just saying what I would have done. Either way I don't think you're wrong, what im saying is you guy's should try to fix things over the phone. Although you did say that you tried that already. Since he mentioned small claims court, I guess you guy's will be on Judge Judy soon lol! Either way you guy's should really find a way to make this workout.

I vouch for dj! He is a good guy! and i dont think he has a shady bone in his body!!!!!

Now to the more important stuff, Fuck giving the money back!

You(locko) say you dont like being scammed...YOU WERENT! You just made a bad buy, seems to happen to you alot as you said "i hate being scammed" or w.e.

You dont want to get fucked....? BUY NEW

Dont have the money? Get a REAL job... obviously i dont know you or ur financial situation, nor have a problem with u but,

CRYING IS FOR YOUR MOM!

DJ get the rb up and running asap!!!! fuck the small shit!:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

dj deff should have no responsibility over the turbo not being up to your standards wonce you got home.

sorry to hear its not a good one, if it was journle bearing id give you one of the rebuld kits i have lying around. sorry for the lose bro but dj is the most honest person on this site, you cant blame some one but your self for a bad buy.

dj deff should have no responsibility over the turbo not being up to your standards wonce you got home.

sorry to hear its not a good one, if it was journle bearing id give you one of the rebuld kits i have lying around. sorry for the lose bro but dj is the most honest person on this site, you cant blame some one but your self for a bad buy.

how about giving me one of those kits dawh? i need more power for the next PBIR and im broke as fuuuhh

I could of sold LOCKO a new in the box T3 for $525.00 that would spool almost as good as that T28.

I know both parties and I'm cool with them so I rly would hate to see either one take a loss... but I think Abe has been around turbos enough to know what to look for and advice properly, specially with such a detailed inspection, but then again I've seen knowledgeable people make a bad call... we all do it at one point or another, I know I have. sorry Abe my big sexy bear I'm not throwing u under the bus, I'm just saying that u guys looked at it enough and the if it would locked up it would of done it at DJs place... but hey I could be wrong.

I do agree with the buy new and from a reputable store so u wont have problems like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom