*Live @ the beer pong tournament*

Some of the other memorable moments that I can recall were:

1. Team Megaman with their Mega-blow move. Those ladies sure know how to blow.
2. Team Megaman knocking out a cup with only 10 seconds left in the game causing it to go into Sudden Death.
3. Team Pompton executing a triple double-sinker consecutively.
4. Shant re-naming his team to Team AeroBall after producing an insane amount of airball shots.
5. The swamp that got created because of the kegs.
6. Team Bob Squad knocking out Team P.P.M.C Ver.2.

Congrats to both m4nfred and Doogody. You boys played well last night and deserve the title.

OMG! i still can't believe we lost lmao w/e #6 FTMFW!

CONGRATS TO THE HOME TEAM!!!!

never had a doubt in my mind that it would go down exactly how it did, PPMC vs. Creeks Finest and PPMC winning

PPMC aint shit, bring it to the keys

the challengers come to the champs my friend and the belts are gonna stay in miramar for a HOT MINUTE!!! lmao but hey we're always up for a laugh so maybe we should play

PPMC Pual-a-palooza 2008 champions

the challengers come to the champs my friend and the belts are gonna stay in miramar for a HOT MINUTE!!! lmao but hey we're always up for a laugh so maybe we should play

PPMC Pual-a-palooza 2008 champions

:laugh: you are due for a trip down here homie

i would personaly like to thank each and everyone of u who showed for 08 paul-a-palooza. u were all great guest(execpt for one pourn beer on my table)lol. all were very respectful. because of u all we hasd a great/amazing tournment! 14 teams!! couldnt really ask for more!!!! it was a night i wont forget! Special thanks to bladder master and all video/pic coverage for the night. dont worry all another tournment is in the works but gotta let the new champs rock the belt for sometime! Congrats to the 1st place winners PPMC-manny & dogoodie! and also for the runners up last years camps. -Creeks finest chris jackson and scotty. cant wait for more pixs! thank you all!!!!

Here are most of the pics, if someone didn't wanted there picture posted don't cry to me! Make yourself more photogenic, LOL. Can't wait till the next one! What do you guys think about the P.P.M.C insignia?

34827710mx6.jpg

58154950ym1.jpg

64247177ql3.jpg

20lp3.jpg

40632155ze0.jpg

52348082wj2.jpg

20223733yy1.jpg

15837789ch2.jpg

97005074tt0.jpg

74909977xf4.jpg

10he5.jpg

11xb7.jpg