Lifestyles of the Loaded and Extravagant - Lamborghini Gallardo

FAL

Photo
Media
Here are some shots from work. Client wanted to portray the ritzy life style for his members only car club/luxury car rental thing. Let me know what you guys think =]

01172012Mauricio_Machado003wm.jpg

01172012Mauricio_Machado001-v2wm.jpg

01172012Mauricio_Machado010wm.jpg

01172012Mauricio_Machado014wm.jpg

With a cooler background, 3 would be my favorite.

Nice photos as always!

I agree, but this was for the client and I shot what they wanted. That was supposed to be as if they are at a fancy outside mall doing some shopping for expensive goodies. That was in MidTown, we did some in Brickell as well but I liked these better.

Thanks!

I like all of them save for the setting of the second one feels a bit weird.

"Haha we are so rich we are going on a Aluminum siding shopping spree haha!!"

they are obviously outside of an exclusive, invite only, warehouse party like in "Eyes Wide Shut" hahhaha

i think the photos are great man.

and bonus points because the car is yellow hahahahahha

Last edited:
car looks/drives like a dick head....but it does portray the ritzy life style.... Not enough sense to buy a Ferrari.

I agree, the aluminum siding and a rich luxurious life style don't mix lol
Really nice photos though Frank.

So basically what they're trying to say is if you buy a sweet Lamborghini your going to nail hott models all day?

Sounds good to me haha

Thanks again everyone!

they are obviously outside of an exclusive, invite only, warehouse party like in "Eyes Wide Shut" hahhaha
I agree, the aluminum siding and a rich luxurious life style don't mix lol

This setting is actually located in the garage of the building I work in. This was the first set and I wanted to do something more industrial. What you said Jason actually kind of fit what I was trying to do but I didn't think of it that way. The other pictures are about the shopping, and then the sunset one is just a nice sunset with an expensive car and a pretty lady.....who wouldn't enjoy that?

car looks/drives like a dick head....but it does portray the ritzy life style.... Not enough sense to buy a Ferrari.
They have a 458 but it was in the shop.....I was pissed =/

A bit off topic but the wheels need to go.
Agreed

So basically what they're trying to say is if you buy a sweet Lamborghini your going to nail hott models all day?
Exactly!

Back
Top Bottom