lets play a game

Me I have my glock 23 to my left in my dresser which has a 13 round mag. And a 50 trim precision turbo to my right next to my alarm clock lmao so I would throw the heavy ass turbo at the first one coming through the door which should knock him and possibly a couple others over just to give me some time to get ready then just shoot them all in the head.
The end.

gatoraide bottle to the left =/
and a dresser the right

hide in the dresser and survive of the 1 ounce of gatoraide.

Dildo and KY jelly fawkz. Umm put KY all over the floor, and when they fall hit them up with rapeage of the dildo.

brighthouse remote and fitted hat.

I obviously just turn on Jersey shore to get the zombies attention, then throw on my fitted and run out the back door while looking really awesome.

haha wow this was pretty funny to read through.

i actually happen to oddly enough have knifes on both sides of my comp so yea double fisting knifes for me.

bottle of corona on my left and my Blackberry 9630 to my right. Crack the bottle to use it as a weapon and use my BB to call my Marines over to get some !

helmet on my left, and ipod cable on my right.

Headbutt them with the helmet, and whip em in the eyes with the cable.

Dave and busters mini-baseball bat to my left, and midi keyboard to my left.
Self explanatory, what else to do with two blunt objects?

A lightsaber in my left, and a condom on my right. So when I slice them in half, I can fuck them up with the right for extra points.

Seriously?

Back
Top Bottom