lets play a game

Vas

GET FUCKING RAD!!!!!
Driver
tumblr_l8aokjZeGa1qbu7b0o1_500.jpg

use 1 item on your left and 1 item on your right to get away. explain your 2 items and how you would get away.

i figured even this stupid game would be over SFLDs head... should have gone with my gut

you ppl are are so dumb its fucking unbelievable... i bet 1/2 you fucks couldn't even figure this out vvv

form-board-extrathm-2268.JPG

"durrrr, how come no fit?"

hunting knife in left hand and a bat on the right. Hit em with the bat once on the side of the head. Get em woozy. While woozy stab/slice in the perfect spot. I.e neck/throught/face/heart

dont ask why but i have a smith and wesson 9 on left and another computer moniter on my right.

just use the monitor as a shield and blast them coming through the door with my best friend

im safe, except the 9 doesnt hold 10 bullets.....

set of blinds and a speaker to the right
wrap them up with the blinds and listen to dubstep till there heads explode

hunting knife in left hand and a bat on the right. Hit em with the bat once on the side of the head. Get em woozy. While woozy stab/slice in the perfect spot. I.e neck/throught/face/heart

you have a hunting knife and a bat in on your computer desk..... you sir must live in the hood

set of blinds and a speaker to the right
wrap them up with the blinds and listen to dubstep till there heads explode

haha awesome

i have my dog to the left and a door to the right. Using the door as a sheild, let the dog do her work = pitbull

tool box full of tools and home theater system. use the home theater system as a distraction and use tool box and tools to bash in heads

well i got a computer monitor to my left and another to my right so basically...IM FUCKED! lol.

your not fucked... take both monitors and strap them to your hands and do death spins out the door! easy for you!

as for me all i have (im on my bed) is a blanket and a blanket, but there is a towel in front of me so i will grab that. i would wrap myself in the blankets so they cant bite me as easy, and rat tail the shit out of them with my towel! i would dip the end of it in my fish tank of course so that the rat tails hurt more! AIM FOR THE EYES AND THROAT!!!!! (or being as big as i am i could just wrap in blanket, wrap towel around my neck, and just sit on each zombie for ultimate kill strikes!!!!)

on my left i have a stack of cd which i will "shawn of the dead" the shit out of those zombies, and to my right i have a stapler which i will use to shot staples PS " It will be modify to shot at 218 fps"

Back
Top Bottom