Legalize it Support HR 2943

I would look at your sleeping, dieting, and exercising habits as they are critical to your energy levels. There is a direct link between people suffering from fatigue and those factors. My mother suffers from fibromyalgia which has serious effects on energy levels. For years she blamed the fibromyalgia on being tired all the time. I convinced her to cut carbs and do some light exercising - low and behold she had more energy and felt better after weeks. Granted she doesn't run around like a teen but she gets fatigued less, her blood sugar levels are more regulated, and she has better sleep cycles. Same for my diabetic stepfather. Its really simple to see if you spend 1 week writing down when you wake up/go to bed, what/when/how much you eat/drink, and what your daily activities are. Even if you think you are living well, most people are surprised when they put it down and paper and have a someone else evaluate it only to see that most of what they do is contributive to low energy levels.

Legalize it and Legalize drinking and driving. I'll bolt a cage around my car and have some fun everyday on the way to work.

really?
why is this thread so popular.

edge.

well now its turned into a general health thread.:)

Yeah all for me saying i have sleeping issue's... We should get back on the topic pertaining to the reform of marijuana law's

mcdonalds.jpg

hemp-3.gif

NORML_Brownies.jpg

SuperBOWL_ad.jpg

image87ef6dd1-880c-4289-9b5d-a73837.jpg

Last edited:
I would look at your sleeping, dieting, and exercising habits as they are critical to your energy levels. There is a direct link between people suffering from fatigue and those factors. My mother suffers from fibromyalgia which has serious effects on energy levels. For years she blamed the fibromyalgia on being tired all the time. I convinced her to cut carbs and do some light exercising - low and behold she had more energy and felt better after weeks. Granted she doesn't run around like a teen but she gets fatigued less, her blood sugar levels are more regulated, and she has better sleep cycles. Same for my diabetic stepfather. Its really simple to see if you spend 1 week writing down when you wake up/go to bed, what/when/how much you eat/drink, and what your daily activities are. Even if you think you are living well, most people are surprised when they put it down and paper and have a someone else evaluate it only to see that most of what they do is contributive to low energy levels.

yea, Ive heard all that. I have sjogrens syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, and fibromyalgia. I pretty much got fucked over. as for diet and exercise, I eat pretty well and I'm pretty active on my good days. I ride horses and i teach riding lessons (so im out doing a lot of walking and lifting of jumps and such) as well as walking around campus to get from class to class (may not sound like much, but its actually a good amount of walking). I also play the bassoon, which may sound retarded, but it actually uses and works a lot of muscles. I get at least 8 hours of sleep every night and I usually have to take a nap around 2ish.

but yea. it sucks. im always tired. and usually in some sort of pain. but wahh. I'm kinda used to it by now and im just learning to live with it at this point. I'm sure your mom has her good days and bad days just like me. (i dont know if your mom gets the same pains, but sometimes i get some very sharp random pains in random parts of my body, and those dont last to long, and other times they are dull achy pains that last longer)

Well there's no magical solution so idk what you expected to hear. We all have problems - I'm a celiac so in many ways "im fucked" but I work around it and i deal. Drink nothing but water, cut carbs, avoid processed sugars, etc etc. Cardio doesn't sound like it enters your life at all - do that. Walking and staying active is good but you're not a senior citizen and that's not exercise. Some interval jogging would probably do you a lot of good. Do you eat a good breakfast? I find most girls think a bagel and coffee is breakfast when in reality that is a recipe for a carb crash (or they simply skip breakfast).

damn i feel sorry for you people.:(

Hey up until 07 i had no back issues i never got in my 4 wheeler wreck till December starting 08 i got back pain and as of 09 i started loosing feeling in my legs shit happens.

Live with it and move on =)

Back on topic To decriminalize marijuana now or no?

Well there's no magical solution so idk what you expected to hear. We all have problems - I'm a celiac so in many ways "im fucked" but I work around it and i deal. Drink nothing but water, cut carbs, avoid processed sugars, etc etc. Cardio doesn't sound like it enters your life at all - do that. Walking and staying active is good but you're not a senior citizen and that's not exercise. Some interval jogging would probably do you a lot of good. Do you eat a good breakfast? I find most girls think a bagel and coffee is breakfast when in reality that is a recipe for a carb crash (or they simply skip breakfast).

...have you ever seen competitive horseback riding? lol. its quite a bit of exercise. I just can't do as much of it as i used to because my knees can't take too much. I used to be a competitive runner, and swimmer and was also a band geek in the high school marching band. all a bunch of activity. Then my issues started developing and I didn't have the strength to continue everything. I'm only 20. I shouldnt feel like an old woman.

I was more asking about vitamins and such. My rheumatologist has recommended extra vitamin D to help with fatigue and someone has recommended fish oil to help with joints. I was curious to see if anyone else has some good recommendations along those lines.

do you know that the legalization of marijuana, would kill the drug dealer market.
meaning that half of sfldrifters would be broke.

Back
Top Bottom