Landlord Kicking me out for no reason can anyone help please read

Ok i got a landlord that wants to kick me out basically for no reason. I live in a old fart Association and there basically complaining bout us cause they don't like us. They said there proof im burying car parts dumping oil running a shop outta my shop and im dealing drugs which im not. But the landlord wants to kick us out basically cause he don't wanna deal with the headaches. I texted him today and he told me im breaking a lease if i break the rules (which his responsibility to give me which he never did) and when the neighbors complain (which they only do cause they don't like us) my lease is not up till July and he basically wants me out now he not allowed to do this right? thats not good enough reason when they said they had proof of me doing all this and theres not. He in the wrong right i need some serious help cause ill be living on the streets if so which i know im not.

Not much you can do without a lawyer and a court date. You could try telling him that and see what he says.

nissanZXfreak said:
Ok i got a landlord that wants to kick me out basically for no reason. I live in a old fart Association and there basically complaining bout us cause they don't like us. They said there proof im burying car parts dumping oil running a shop outta my shop and im dealing drugs which im not. But the landlord wants to kick us out basically cause he don't wanna deal with the headaches. I texted him today and he told me im breaking a lease if i break the rules (which his responsibility to give me which he never did) and when the neighbors complain (which they only do cause they don't like us) my lease is not up till July and he basically wants me out now he not allowed to do this right? thats not good enough reason when they said they had proof of me doing all this and theres not. He in the wrong right i need some serious help cause ill be living on the streets if so which i know im not.

It is also your responsibilty to get the rules if he doesn't give them to you up front. I'd get a lawyer ASAP.

Its not easy to get kicked out from a place. I have someone in tallahassee that I rent a house to and he hasnt pay me in 2 months, and guess what? the law says I cant kick him out. The whole process takes over two months if I wanted to evicted him. trust me is not that easy to kick someone out of a place. I would just clean up and stay in for a while and dont give him anymore reasons to kick you out. at that point if he keeps on harrassing you about it, then by all means get a lawyer.

btw...if he says he has proof then he has reason...so you cant say he is kicking you out for no reason...that sounds childish infront of the law or judge or w/e...

Im not doing any of that i have a shop i take my oil too. And they neighbors say they have proof which they don't there just talking shit. i guess a lawyer is the only thing i can do i guess thanks tho anyone know anyone let me know ASAP thanks.

JeepsteR118 said:
btw...if he says he has proof then he has reason...so you cant say he is kicking you out for no reason...that sounds childish infront of the law or judge or w/e...

+1 i thought that from the first post, I remember hearing that all the time in school from the kids about teachers and my mom is a teacher... they just don't like you for no reason

but in any case good luck with it, lawyers usually work out pretty well

Yeah dude....tell him "Get the eviction posted." Its a pain in the dick to evict someone. Re-read your lease agreement bro.

he cant do shit. He cant just say get the fuck out he has to give you notice, and from what I recall its thirty days minimum

Back
Top Bottom