Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you proper ride height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the shitty camera phone pictures, my pops has the good camera right now. I lowered the front until the collars were touching but that wasn't low enough so i pulled 2 of the three off both fronts. I'd say the front is down almost and inch and a half from where it was and I lowered the rear and inch and a quarter. If you were wondering I fully intend to daily it at this height. It's rubbing like a motherfucker right now so I have to bust out the eastwood and the heat gun again. I will get a lot of pictures and show exactly what I had to do to make them fit, I'm just going to wait until the sun goes down and it's not so hot. Update later tonight, with better pictures.

img223.jpg

img221.jpg

img222.jpg

img220.jpg

img224.jpg

img225.jpg

u need togo lower! and sell that lip to some one that needs it since ur just gonna ravage it!!!

lets see pics of ur car in 2 weeks after driving that low!!!!

u need togo lower! and sell that lip to some one that needs it since ur just gonna ravage it!!!

lets see pics of ur car in 2 weeks after driving that low!!!!

Yeah I know, It already scrapes everywhere. It's split into 3 different pieces from being previously ravaged that are all ziptied in place, so as long as part of it doesn't fly off and I lose it I should be good. There will be lots of bending and scraping though. Someone needs to make an ebay $50 replica of this lip already, I'll cry if I have to pay $400 for another one.

holy shit balls!!!:eek: and u plan to daily it? i wish u the best of luck dude

Looks good but your going to have zip tie your front lip on every 15 minutes... And I would be very careful of your oil pan going over any man hole covers or any bumps in the road for that matter:ugh:.

You guys have no faith, I've been driving the car for 5k miles like this. Skid plate is in the works too, ha I hate speed bumps with a passion, and I hate it even more when people in suv's honk at me when I'm creeping over horrible train tracks.

DSC_0680.jpg

noice i lub it!!!
word of advice dont go to el doral or hialeah, unless you wana tap the oilpan in som buig ass manhole. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom