Kari: Wedding Photography

Every cuban does pics at vizcaya its like a tradition lmao. awesome shots
There were, no bullshit, 4-5 Quinces Shoots going down in there lol

good shit frank.
Thanks!

naw i told you to go ahead. since its your work homie
Oh my bad, I thought you posted up pics though? I dunno, I don't go on here very much anymore so I guess I just thought since you're on here all the time you posted them up. Plus I don't feel comfortable posting up clients stuff which is why you notice I haven't posted anything up in a long time.

Hell yeah, you keep amazing me. Let's Collab son! I remember going to Viscaya and it happened to be the day I saw Will Smith and Martin filming Bad Boys 2. Beautiful location.
it cost $20,000 a DAY to film there

Nice work man. I really need to start shooting more weddings and e-sessions. I'm about to post up my first e-ses of the year and with the 7d. Practiced with wireless flash shooting. Luckily they were a patient couple.

awesome pics frank.. you should whip out the claws and let the Raptoring begin..

Nice work man. I really need to start shooting more weddings and e-sessions. I'm about to post up my first e-ses of the year and with the 7d. Practiced with wireless flash shooting. Luckily they were a patient couple.

Yeah man this session was a HEADACHE lol, I've never been to Vizcaya before and google maps took me to the wrong spot and we were lost for an hour lol my model was getting impatient for a minute. She's like stop at cvs or something so I can get a snack or I'm gonna flip lol but after that it was smooth sailing. She was really outgoing during the shoot. The swinging on the tree was her idea. I love working with people like her and a lot of my models/clients are usually pretty awesome.

there are def. some good pics in there but there a few that need some better lighting. some bad shadows on her body and dress.

Back
Top Bottom