Just Got My SLR!

lol... true!

ive got more coming soon! so stay tuned!

More PICS!! hopefully this is better..

Juli001Medium.jpg

Juli002Medium.jpg

Juli007Medium.jpg

Juli011Medium.jpg

Juli022Medium.jpg

Juli021Medium.jpg

Juli025Medium.jpg

Juli026Medium.jpg

Juli027Medium.jpg

Juli028Medium.jpg

Juli030Medium.jpg

Juli037Medium.jpg

Juli045Medium.jpg

Juli048Medium.jpg

Juli049Medium.jpg

Juli051Medium.jpg

Juli055Medium.jpg

Juli066.jpg

comments welcome!

And ive got more!

What was your ISO at in thos elast few with the Teg @ school? It should be higer when it is darker or cloudy out.

last batch!

Juli061Medium.jpg

Juli088Medium.jpg

Juli092Medium.jpg

Juli095Medium.jpg

Juli109Medium.jpg

Juli118Medium.jpg

Juli130Medium.jpg

Juli093Medium.jpg

Juli119Medium.jpg

Juli083Medium.jpg

SLR033Medium.jpg

SLR032Medium.jpg

SLR029Medium.jpg

Juli096Medium.jpg

SLR031Medium.jpg

it was at 1600 i think or 800...
it wasnt my iso, it was my exposure

i cant figure out how to adjust it.. only when i chage my shutter speed but when i change the shutter speed i dont get the picture i wanted which is why some pics are grainy..

Officer Alex said:
it was at 1600 i think or 800...
it wasnt my iso, it was my exposure

i cant figure out how to adjust it.. only when i chage my shutter speed but when i change the shutter speed i dont get the picture i wanted which is why some pics are grainy..

Try shooting in Av mode. and crack it as low as possible. That way the shutter will auto adjust and you lens Aperature will be the largest to get the most in. It also blurs the background a bit to get the subject full attention.

your a queer tomorrow well shot some pics of the cars and hopefully nelson gets some dam tires soo u can shot the advans.. :gayfight:

z4k said:

Try shooting in Av mode. and crack it as low as possible. That way the shutter will auto adjust and you lens Aperature will be the largest to get the most in. It also blurs the background a bit to get the subject full attention.

i still cant adjust my exposure.. like it highlights it but i cant get it to go to the left or to the right...

Sfljdmej2 said:
your a queer tomorrow well shot some pics of the cars and hopefully nelson gets some dam tires soo u can shot the advans.. :gayfight:

lol for sure! he told me he already had the advans!!

wow you lucky SOB. pics are looking better.

press the up arrow on your camera and the ISO screen should come up.

try shooting in maunal and play around witht the settings

soldiaboy said:
wow you lucky SOB. pics are looking better.

press the up arrow on your camera and the ISO screen should come up.

try shooting in maunal and play around witht the settings

thanks... yea i was messing around with that..

i should be getting better

bladder schooled me up on the slr last night..

thanks bladder... :bigthumbu

Last edited:
jdmnismo300 said:
BOMBING SCIENCE are u fukin serious theres writers on da forums??? lol ZEROEONER APCriminalz

whats a "writer"

Josh aka NUSNCE! aka Disliked aka JES the Crook! from the Up and Up crew. Baltimore City. stealing cars and taging were some hobbies of mine. see how i got some of my names.

Some of the new pics came out a bit too grainy. How did you resize them Alex?.

Also, I don't really like high ISO settings, basically because I like noise-free pictures. So, even with low lighting, I tend to shoot in ISO50. Keep practicing dude, you'll get better, and dammit, we have to chill so I can get my hands on that cam dammit.

WannaBDrifter said:
Holy shit, what car did you get Tony?

I bought a del SLO. :laugh:

Clean as fuck man you gotta see it. Nelson, whens the next photo shoot...? :bigthumbu

:threadjac

Back
Top Bottom