Just Got My SLR!

Silky Johnson

Spectator
Yea Well The Story To This SLR Was That I Was At Work And I Walk Into The Elevator (I Work At Royal Carribean BTW)

And I Look Down And I See This Bag.. And I Say WTF?! So I Open Up And This Treasure Is In There.. Everything I Need For It Too.. Just With a Stock
Lens...

Anyways I Report It And No One CLaimed It And They Asked If I Wanted It And I Said FUCK YEA! lol

Well Here They Are.. Nothing Special All FreeHand Normal Settings Just On No Flash Mode And An 18-55MM Lens..

SLR019.jpg

SLR017-1.jpg

SLR016.jpg

SLR015.jpg

SLR013.jpg

SLR012.jpg

SLR010.jpg

SLR011.jpg

SLR009-1.jpg

SLR008-3.jpg

SLR006.jpg

SLR007.jpg

SLR025.jpg

SLR023.jpg

SLR021-1.jpg

SLR008-2.jpg

comments good and bad welcome.. i know most are bad.. but hey first time shooting!! :bigthumbu

Yeah that's red's car. Hey Alex, those pictures SUCK guy!! lol. We have to do a major photoshoot this weekend. Hopefully my advans will be on.

WannaBDrifter said:
Yeah that's red's car. Hey Alex, those pictures SUCK guy!! lol. We have to do a major photoshoot this weekend. Hopefully my advans will be on.

lol i know im still getiing used to it.. some are auto focus some are manual focus.. but im gonna try with a tri pod and like i said these are just normal settings just no flash..

Nice find. I got two friends that their wives work for Royal Carribean. They always buy cameras at the auction when passanger dont claim them. Can beat $10 a Megapixel.

I <3 the last pic.

Since you got the camera free go spring for a tripod!

PS: What camera?

alex props 4 the last shot but hey ur getting better keep practicing i get my cam in 2 days! lol

z4k said:
Nice find. I got two friends that their wives work for Royal Carribean. They always buy cameras at the auction when passanger dont claim them. Can beat $10 a Megapixel.

I <3 the last pic.

Since you got the camera free go spring for a tripod!

PS: What camera?

its a Digital Rebel SLR XTi...

and yes 10 -20 dollars for a camera you cannot complain at all! lol :D

yea im going for a tripod tomorrow.. maybe just a walmart tripod for now.. seeing as that i stepped up in the camera game...

thanks chris the last pic is my favorite...

Officer Alex said:
its a Digital Rebel SLR XTi...

and yes 10 -20 dollars for a camera you cannot complain at all! lol :D

yea im going for a tripod tomorrow.. maybe just a walmart tripod for now.. seeing as that i stepped up in the camera game...

thanks chris the last pic is my favorite...

Nice I got the Rebel XT! Sears has a good deal on Tripods with a camera bag, cleaners and shit. Check out www.sears.com

Officer Alex said:
ill go check it out tomorrow.. pines roadtrip from hialeah!! im calling you up chris!! lol
yea nigga! where goin on a road trip to sears in the 240 lol

P.S. bring the cam lol

o yea orlando told me he saw u but nah he doesnt get discount hes seasonal but when the hire him full time then yea lol but nah i know some kid that works at best buy and comp usa so yea we'll go hunting tom. lol call me up when u get out of skool alex k

A lot of the shots need more lighting, better focus, and a cleaner subject. Keep shooting. The shots you took with your previous camera are better, for now.

BLADDER_MASTER said:
A lot of the shots need more lighting, better focus, and a cleaner subject. Keep shooting. The shots you took with your previous camera are better, for now.

i know.. today im gonna work with a tripod i tried auto focus and i dint like it that much...

today im gonna try my own settings and manual and auto focus see which one i like better...

i know myself these arent SLR quality it look like the camera i shhot with before.. i just gotta practice a lot more... thanks for all the feedback guys.. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom