June 16 Meet @ Muvico Paradise Theater??

im there.......with my jdmtizite shirt
this is gonna suck
.....i hate noooooobs ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

I will be there, I...LOVE......F&FTD. Who wants to do a super tandom run right after the movie right in the parking lot??? That would be super duper cooper cool!!!!!!! j/k but yeah im going

What time?????????

Hmmm... lol we could all stand up and laugh and the near comical lines during the movie! it would be so fun!

hey something is in the works to showcase some drift cars at that theater keep ur eyes open for when the person workin on it posts it!

Try not to take your cars to the theater. Who knows if the n00bs who had already watched the movie try to tamper with your cars while you're watching the movie. Safety precaution thats all. Also, Muvico still hasn't posted up the movie times for this upcoming Friday. But is everyone okay with watching the movie @ around 10PM?

BLADDER_MASTER said:
Try not to take your cars to the theater. Who knows if the n00bs who had already watched the movie try to tamper with your cars while you're watching the movie. Safety precaution thats all. Also, Muvico still hasn't posted up the movie times for this upcoming Friday. But is everyone okay with watching the movie @ around 10PM?

unlike you, both of my cars are drift cars, so i will be bumming a ride with dan. lol. or any other person with a FWD car.

this friday is gonna be a sweet day for car theives togo shopping for parts! KEEP UR CARS HOME! or park super close the public

DUDOCIUS said:
unlike you, both of my cars are drift cars, so i will be bumming a ride with dan. lol. or any other person with a FWD car.

are you trying to say the 6 isnt a drift car?? :confused:

i bet there is more of them in the movie than stupid s-chasis's lol

BiG MiKE said:
this friday is gonna be a sweet day for car theives togo shopping for parts! KEEP UR CARS HOME! or park super close the public

I ALREADY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, BUT WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF CARAVANING OUT THERE WITH OUT THE CARS? I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THIEVES, CUZ MY PREVIOUS CARS ALWAYS GOT BROKEN INTO BUT WE CANT LET THEM SCARE US. YOU KNOW. MAYBE WE COULD ALTERNATE GOING OUTSIDE AND CHECKING ON THEM.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

1CLEANS13 said:
I ALREADY THOUGHT ABOUT THAT, BUT WHAT WOULD BE THE POINT OF CARAVANING OUT THERE WITH OUT THE CARS? I SEE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ABOUT THIEVES, CUZ MY PREVIOUS CARS ALWAYS GOT BROKEN INTO BUT WE CANT LET THEM SCARE US. YOU KNOW. MAYBE WE COULD ALTERNATE GOING OUTSIDE AND CHECKING ON THEM.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Pay a bum to sit in your backseat with a chair! :chair:

Um If your not there before 7 you aint getting parking. I remember the last 1 it was not nice. I say we get there @ 7 park. Eat @ fridays then catch the movie!

Ill be home ETCHING my NAME and VIN on everything in my car waiting for t3h soon to be EX-HONDA DRIVERS to start ripping off 240s and RWD cars

e30 gangsta said:
Um If your not there before 7 you aint getting parking. I remember the last 1 it was not nice. I say we get there @ 7 park. Eat @ fridays then catch the movie!

that sounds like a sweet idea.
+1

hmmm can i come???? pleeeze ohh pleeze sounds like fun to make fun of this movie (which im sure will happen ALOT) I can get out around 8 from work and be there by 9ish...COOL

Back
Top Bottom