Juan Henao aka ObiJuan aka Xero240

FAL

Photo
Media
I wanna say a big thanks to Juan! He saw that I had a Sony and he knew that Sonys and Minoltas have the same lens mount and just happen to have a few lenses for sale. He let me try them all on my camera and unfortunately the longer lenses didn't work out to well, but the smaller lenses worked fine. So I bought the Minolta 35-70 f/4 w/macro he had. tested at his house and after I left his house I went down about a block and went behind some buildings and took some pics to test it out a little more

Regular shot
DSC02794.jpg

Macro (Note the bug lol)
DSC02798.jpg

Yeah my daily is dirty as shit and remember it was just to see the macro and how the lens works out, it took more time to add a border to these pics than it did to find the spot, park set up tripod and set the camera lol maybe not but you get what I'm saying.......

So yeah in the end Juan is an all around great guy to do business with and I will be buying the Minolta 50mm he has aswell maybe in a week or two

Last edited:
yea he is a great guy. gave me a real hook up with the suspension. good looking out to him and you to you sexy frank man you

FAL said:
I wanna say a big thanks to Juan! He saw that I had a Sony and he knew that Sonys and Minoltas have the same lens mount and just happen to have a few lenses for sale. He let me try them all on my camera and unfortunately the longer lenses didn't work out to well, but the smaller lenses worked fine. So I bought the Minolta 35-70 f/4 w/macro he had. tested at his house and after I left his house I went down about a block and went behind some buildings and took some pics to test it out a little more

Regular shot

Yeah my daily is dirty as shit and remember it was just to see the macro and how the lens works out, it took more time to add a border to these pics than it did to find the spot, park set up tripod and set the camera lol maybe not but you get what I'm saying.......

So yeah in the end Juan is an all around great guy to do business with and I will be buying the Minolta 50mm he has aswell maybe in a week or two
thank you Frank :D
I'm glad that the lense worked out for you and hopefuly it will help you grow as a photographer so that we may see more great work from you, and I got the other lens here for you. :bigthumbu

MiaS13 said:
yea he is a great guy. gave me a real hook up with the suspension. good looking out to him and you to you sexy frank man you
thanks bro I hope it helps you improve your skill as a drifter and so u can move to the next level. enjoy them, I know I did.

bought my exhaust manifold from him... awesome deal, great guy.. definately do buisness with again if it ever comes up

Juan gave me a sick deal on a full exhaust for my s13 coupe back in the day. Awsome seller.

Old transaction, but the more feedback the better.

Back
Top Bottom