Jimmybahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
B====================================================================================================================================================================================================================================)

Well, not to intrude, but I'm new here, and just from hearing shit on this thread, "Jimmy," is a common type of person. Many people like him exist, that's why you always have to think more about yourself and not trust everyone so easily. As a repo man, I deal with this "typical," dirt bag, piece of shit. Honest opinion, people who have owed me money, and have not payed, I've taken the same amount owed to me from their most loved things, I'm sure you know what I mean. Just my advise. Plus, it takes some anger and stress off your back.

Well, not to intrude, but I'm new here, and just from hearing shit on this thread, "Jimmy," is a common type of person. Many people like him exist, that's why you always have to think more about yourself and not trust everyone so easily. As a repo man, I deal with this "typical," dirt bag, piece of shit. Honest opinion, people who have owed me money, and have not payed, I've taken the same amount owed to me from their most loved things, I'm sure you know what I mean. Just my advise. Plus, it takes some anger and stress off your back.

So you're a repo man? KEWL!

this thread is getting out of hand iam closing it

this was just let everyone know how big of a worthless pos this guy is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom