JDM UP's "This is a battle ground" - May 15

...have you seen a nascar wreck? okay then stfu please... i do have to say you have some really killer photos, but getting close in any motor sport is beyond safety, whether it be nascar, or skidpad, an average 200lbs human body is no match for a 3000lbs machine, im sorry. if you think that other "ORGANIZATIONS" ruined the sport then watch it on tv, or dont bother. safety is priority #1 anything after that is gravy....

At the risk of going farther off-topic and feeding a flame war, I will keep it short and say nothing further afterwards. If safety were #1, we wouldn't be racing in the first place. Obviously you have to draw a boundary somewhere. Skydiving is a great example. They exercise safety, right up to the point that they jump out of an airplane.

My point about NASCAR is valid -- I can't get up into the grandstand unless my belongings are stored in a TSA-minded clear plastic bag.. which means I can't bring my camera bag. Do they think I'm going to bring a bomb or something? What's next, full-body scanners? Even with a 3-foot ladder, shots from the infield come out like crap. Back to my original post... Common sense prevails. Using it wisely will get you very far in life, and maybe have some fun in the process.

At the risk of going farther off-topic and feeding a flame war, I will keep it short and say nothing further afterwards. If safety were #1, we wouldn't be racing in the first place. Obviously you have to draw a boundary somewhere. Skydiving is a great example. They exercise safety, right up to the point that they jump out of an airplane.

My point about NASCAR is valid -- I can't get up into the grandstand unless my belongings are stored in a TSA-minded clear plastic bag.. which means I can't bring my camera bag. Do they think I'm going to bring a bomb or something? What's next, full-body scanners? Even with a 3-foot ladder, shots from the infield come out like crap. Back to my original post... Common sense prevails. Using it wisely will get you very far in life, and maybe have some fun in the process.

your "EXIT STRATEGY" as you call it isnt helping much when everyone is using their common sense to shove you out of the way to run from an out of control car doing 50+mph, im sorry, safety needs to be held to a higher standard! and the bomb thing, if we didnt have non-patriotic crazies, and haters we wouldnt have to worry about things like that, but instead we have people like osama, and conspiracy believer/extremists!... its unfortunate, but get a media pass and get as close with your wisely used common sense as you want! as for me if im not driving im staying as far back as i can!

nascar-race-wreck.jpg

Honestly it's all just stupidity on the spectators part. This was my second time at CFRC. Last month, that same Corrola did the EXACT same line he did. But there weren't any retarded spectators standing ON the track... so it wasn't a big deal.

He just makes 15000 horsepower and he had his slicks on so the only way he could make them spin is by going WOT and very wide. Not his fault it's the cars fault

did you get the pics of jeremy in the black s13 that got close as fuck to the kids sitting down.

i was one of them and i ran up to the car screaming go! go! go! while he went by. i want that picture!!!!

please if anyone has pics or vid post it up!!!!

Back
Top Bottom