When: Saturday Sep 23, 2006
at 3:00 PM
Where: markahm park
16001 west state rd. 84
sunrise, FL 33326
US
Description:
red [jdm nismo chik]

count me in. and ill bring....3-4 friends. is this a JDM or RWD meet? caus eif you just say JDM we could get hundreds of hondas to go...

HEY!!! i drive a honda!!!! how cares its a JDM South meet anyone that is in to nice cars can go.. believe me this one is going to be a lot better than the other one....

i went last time and it was the gayest shit ever. it was just a few cars parked and people smoking... maybe when more cars start showing ill go again.

alemus3 said:
i went last time and it was the gayest shit ever. it was just a few cars parked and people smoking... maybe when more cars start showing ill go again.
musta been those damn ricer honda kidz... :D

i think if anyone wanted to see a hondafest they'd goto towers on Wed. Night... RICEFEST try throwing this event @ southfloridaracing.com im sure u'd get a better response

bro fuck you man!! you dont know what the fuck your talking about.... and this meet is going to be good trust me!!!! zak its a dollar to get in and yes your car is JDM enough...lol

The last meet you went to was set up on VERY short notice, I will admit it did suck, and I was one of those people smoking that you talked about.

BUT I have been to one that was set up like this one, with a good deal of time for everyone to get there shit together (Red usually sets up the good meets) and it was amazing. Yes, there were alot of Hondas but 85% of them were reallllly nice (and that alot for me to say seeing as I'm not into them very much). But there were alot of other cars besides hondas, mostly Nissans, ya know S13s (the new civics), S14s (the new Integras), there was also a R33 Skyline and a S13 Silvia.

Besides that a few nice Mazdas; Familia, 323GTX and I believe, but may be wrong, I think I saw like this sick Red FC there, but I dunno I could be mistaken ;)

Big Mike you need to chill out. You sound just like every ricer I've ever seen, Ignorant. Saying all Hondas are rice is just pure ignorance. I know a few Hondas that will beat you on the street, strip, track, AutoX and the same day go to a Car show (after a wash lol) and win a prize while not being ricey at all.

hello there.. im red.. + it never fails to have someone always say `its going to suck`.. obviously if you dont go, its going to suck. thats why we need to be ATTENDING these
things. people regardless show up, + everytime its always a success. i from my part
already have 25+ cars going... so lets see hwo it turns out..

+ lets hope for good weather [crosses fingers]

FAL said:
BiG MiKE you need to chill out. You sound just like every ricer I've ever seen, Ignorant. Saying all Hondas are rice is just pure ignorance. I know a few Hondas that will beat you on the street, strip, track, AutoX and the same day go to a Car show (after a wash lol) and win a prize while not being ricey at all.
Not a ricer nor am I ignorant... Just gettin under fat bastards skin :D im sure it'll be a decent even and yea I was gonna go last time but got caught up with some stuff.. but w.e. and like every ricer u know someone who knows someone thats faster than me huh? :D Ive never claimed to be a 6 second car or anything so STFU :D enjoy the event good luck and welcome JDM Nismo Chik, sorry for takin ur thread off track :D

Back
Top Bottom