Japan?

Yea, i'll think they'll bounce back in a few years though :)

they're working on it...
MKadO.jpg

*merged*

Last edited:
If anyone has an IPhone you can download NHK World for free in the app store. It is live streaming news from Japan. It is the Japanese main news agency there.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/03/20/japan.nuclear.food/index.html?hpt=T2

Now this has to be fucked. People in those area's are already hard pressed to eat and now this...although they are saying you have to drink a whole year's worth of radiation infected milk that would equal to 1 cat scan but I still think the level's are above what they tell us...who knows though. Now everyone in America is bugging out about this, although they probably should.

The situation in Japan is grossly over hyped by our media for the sake of ratings. I am not saying it is not bad over there in the nOrthern Tohoku region by any means. Sensationalism by our own media leads people to panic and make assumptions where there doesn't need to be. All that land in the northern part of Japan is farm land mixed in with large metropolitan areas spaced out.

If anyone has an IPhone you can download NHK World for free in the app store. It is live streaming news from Japan. It is the Japanese main news agency there.

Yea we have NHK World on our TV's here standard, I'm pretty much glued to it all day.

Back
Top Bottom