Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ayes said:
^^^ hey the line for being gay is over there.

here is a team photo of The SMDG when we were called MANOWAR in the late 70s early 80s
manowar.jpg

left to right

Pable, ST, Ayes, Eric not pictured HoleFace and Fat Tony, they fell down the mountain o skulls and axes to their DOOM

Dude I actually had this album on cassette, the song "carry on" is the shit!

Ayes said:
^^^ hey the line for being gay is over there.

here is a team photo of The SMDG when we were called MANOWAR in the late 70s early 80s
manowar.jpg

left to right

Pable, ST, Ayes, Eric not pictured HoleFace and Fat Tony, they fell down the mountain o skulls and axes to their DOOM

47212fbf4d2d0.jpg

real men wear pink. :bigthumbu

eNtRy SpEeD said:
Dude what happened to the hair!?!?

47213282f1474.jpg

:0ld:

i sorta had to cut it... i regret it but at the same time i cant imagine wearing a helmet everyday with the old hair, who's this? people i personally know don't even remember my old hair lol.

Last edited:
eNtRy SpEeD said:
hahaha still here and still spending every damn penny on this fucking addiction lol

cool shit, i sorta got drafted into another hobby, i'm acctually looking for a small track bike right now so next year I can start racing cause I already have a chance of being sponsored... I doubt Ill come back to drifting but it's still fun to see my old friends do it.

Yall should know already i mean its been fucking 4 years :)

* ADVISORY * TRUE GANGSTA BELOW

IMG00053-1.jpg

Starting The E30's Swizap :)
IMG_1894.jpg

Puerto Rico's Fling
IMG_2533.jpg

^ Lulu
IMG_2604.jpg

Putica! NATARIIX On her 21st bday celebration
IMG_0719.jpg

^ Ultra Hater Blocka Bizniz With My BFFJEN
DSCN2006.jpg

Old Skool SLOPPY NIG STYLE SHIOT ^ Some SOBE club I think...
IMG_2815.jpg

^ Nuff Said

Last edited:
DSCN2006.jpg

Oh shit son Jazid in south beach, summer of '06

n500721118_417_6075.jpg

n500721118_418_6426.jpg

^^^^ SERIOUS OG Sloppy nig style, winter '05

Last edited:
The Redline 03 said:
+1 we need more girls here and more in Broward ;) .

Well, shes been on the site for awhile I believe. I'm sure it was a long new members thread lol. I think pretty much every girl on here has a bf so the odds don't look good.

yea Gock...odds just got worse for you suckas!!!!

allow me to introduce to you all my new Fiancee:

img58971aa662btv6.jpg

and she loves drifting and Toyotas haha!!!!!

Rodd im still stoked about the news man, im just wondering what you offered her to say yes :laugh:

congrats dood, im in charge of the batchelor party

kwkouki said:
Rodd im still stoked about the news man, im just wondering what you offered her to say yes :laugh:

;)

kwkouki said:

i offered her the chance of the lifetime to be my wife lol i mean like i said...chance of a lifetime only happens once lol!

naw its been three years and shes the best thing that has ever happened to me! i had to man-up and do the right thing that was in my heart! Almost time to start a fam!

DownSouthS13 said:
i offered her the chance of the lifetime to be my wife lol i mean like i said...chance of a lifetime only happens once lol!

naw its been three years and shes the best thing that has ever happened to me! i had to man-up and do the right thing that was in my heart! Almost time to start a fam!

You got yourself a good one, an ae86 lover is always good in my book :bigthumbu . I'm too broke and will be until I finish this car up for any women anyways :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom