Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.III

Status
Not open for further replies.
DownSouthS13 said:
My Fiance and I
l_eb27ff753b18d3ec614b316cdad6922f.jpg

thats what i am talking about, my girl is marrying my boi!! damn i am so fucking happy for you two!! when i come down for a visit i will have to take you two out for a drink. xoxox (i'll just have oj)

Rwd Rea said:
l_cf56089110c147fb8abcde44870bd85f.jpg

cooper tire doug, bill sherman's family, and i at nopi atlanta series finale. working hard? or hardly working? hmmm

you are so friggen hawt!!! RAWR!! :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :bigthumbu :chair: :chair: :naughty: :naughty: :0hnoes: :0oo: :saythat: :thumbup:

white tee = $15.00
baggy jeans = $45.00
skate shoes = $60.00

being so ballin that i gotta rock my JDM hater blockers = priceless

LMAO

^^^ hey the line for being gay is over there.

here is a team photo of The SMDG when we were called MANOWAR in the late 70s early 80s
manowar.jpg

left to right

Pable, ST, Ayes, Eric not pictured HoleFace and Fat Tony, they fell down the mountain o skulls and axes to their DOOM

Drifting Chick said:
2z8qcl4.jpg

^^ Me ^^ :bigthumbu
oooo man.... here comes about 1500 pages of.... will you be my girl.. haha. i have to be honest, you are a beautiful girl, but im sure that one of these clowns might scoop you up.. haha..

Devil Man said:
oooo man.... here comes about 1500 pages of.... will you be my girl.. haha. i have to be honest, you are a beautiful girl, but im sure that one of these clowns might scoop you up.. haha..

yeah she is pretty hot, maybe she wants to go for a ride. :rolleyes:

+1 we need more girls here and more in Broward ;) .

Well, shes been on the site for awhile I believe. I'm sure it was a long new members thread lol. I think pretty much every girl on here has a bf so the odds don't look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom