Its Official Post Pics of Yourself pt.II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and a good friend of mine!:D :D :p

l_8af1a9e445b3dd0849d711e8d444edeb.jpg

JDM_Of_Miami said:
Jesus it was concern, BUT I GUESS NOBODY READ THE PART THAT SAID " PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WORNG WAY!!!!!!! :mad:

Nat if you think I insulted you please let me know!!!!
i think u should make it up wit a free blacktop sr :D

MiamiGrinch240 said:

haha, i have that exact same hurley shirt!

some of me...

n682516722_88383_9907.jpg

with my boys

368707486_l.jpg

few years back with the whole crew

ogs.jpg

wayyyy back in the day with my cousins...the O.G's, lol. I'm the one holding the gun the wrong way, lol :laugh:

IMG00292.jpg

me and the g/f

JDM_Of_Miami said:
Please don't take this the wrong way.. But did you notice the pimple on your forehead?????
yea I get them quite often =/

I wasn't offended at all, lol. I find it funny that a few people made a big deal about.
And MiaS13, you can only call a sloppy nig beat down if you are a sloppy nig. Sorry meng.

DrumFunKen said:
Look at that mans neckless. Str8 diamonds and platinum. Thats all he wears. Fucking Balla for real.

I've been buying mixed tapes, cd's, and into his venues since around 95. I helped him get that shit! >.< He deserves it - he's very talented and I've talked to him before at parties, super cool guy.

:runaway:
natariix said:
yea I get them quite often =/

I wasn't offended at all, lol. I find it funny that a few people made a big deal about.
And MiaS13, you can only call a sloppy nig beat down if you are a sloppy nig. Sorry meng.

:runaway: Help!! help!!! help!!! Please don't hurt me!!!! :ugh:

I'm glad you didn't take it personal.. I was getting worried about my well being!!!! But hey overall the eyes stand out alot on the picture ;)

whoa....i cant call for an outside team to back me up....I'm Team 2forty/Drift Bear Racing(yes we do exist) but cant call for my boys from sloppy nigs for a beat down?????

I'm 21, so there's bound to be some acne from time to time. It's all good.
It's not like you called me a fat whore or something.
Then I'd have to punch you in the mouth.
;)

MiaS13 said:
whoa....i cant call for an outside team to back me up....I'm Team 2forty/Drift Bear Racing(yes we do exist) but cant call for my boys from sloppy nigs for a beat down?????

Not really if you already have your own peeps.

If I wanted SNS I'd call on them myself. But I'm a big girl, I can hold my own.

natariix said:
I'm 21, so there's bound to be some acne from time to time. It's all good.
It's not like you called me a fat whore or something.
Then I'd have to punch you in the mouth.
;)

Not really if you already have your own peeps.

If I wanted SNS I'd call on them myself. But I'm a big girl, I can hold my own.

Your 21!!! :ugh: You don't want to know how old I am then.. Cause belive me Acne is the least of my problems!!!!! But all I have to say is SNS FTW!!!!

The Knight Monkeys Vs. Sloppy Nig Style Vs SMDG Vs FullOpp Vs Team 2Forty

A BATTLE OF EPIC PROPORTIONS...i got my money on full op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom