It's official: Countyline Drift Event July 29th

rwdrift

Erick Mahle
Driver
Here's all the info:

When: Sunday, July 29th. Doors/Tech open at 9am, Drifting starts at 11am. All the way until night time
Location: On US27 (Okeechobee Rd.) between Dade & Broward county
Price: $50
Drivers: 30
Pre-registration: July 1st

We will be using the runway for our event and not the skidpad. Still no word on a tire changer, but if anyone knows someone who is willing to do it, you can PM me or hachi.

That is all for now.

hopefully ill have enough monbey by the event to have a new bumper!! or maybe my itb's on...choices choices... but i WILL be there unless there is a spec miata race at the time.

sweet thats awesome. closest event for most of us. Hey anybody have pics of the place, just curious.

Lets just have a count on the people that are planning to go.
1.findjdm_s14

DrumFunKen said:
Pics of said venue??????

[yt]c14O9ZU3xkc[/yt]

That's all I got. It will be the same layout, maybe slight changes. 180 turnout remains as any further we'd be in the drag strip. Countyline is not willing to move the K-Rails/Trailers for us to make better use of the track at this early stage.... but they are interested in seeing what we can provide them. So better layouts are a good possibility in the future.

As for the current one, its still a blast to go through it foot down with no lift transitions.

- Erick

PS: No "count" is needed. There is one on the last thread already. In an effort to keep things organized, refrain from a count so people dont think they are in line for a spot. These spots will be first come first serve for everyone on July 1st.

hahaha listening to those guys was funny. hahahahahaha.

hows the pavement. looks like a venue that has potential!!!

yuck, florida's tracks are all tire eaters. none of them are really smooth except homestead, and I think sebring.

Im there for sure.. DAM LEG WONT HOLD ME BACK ANY LONGER!

Also, Like i mentioned before any help with advertising the venue so we have a huge first turnout and impress the owners let me know! ill get working on the flyers ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom