Inspiration

this dude is choppin the fuh outa SAS...

IMG_0427.jpg

_MG_1834.jpg

oh yeah rod i can get that much angle when its wet too LMAO WTf is up with FWD rims and racing stripes LMAO FAIL

Last edited:
Well, without Ayrton Senna I wouldn't be into motorsports. He's probably the biggest inspirations of mine period(just look at my avatar) on and off the track. Just type the word "Senna" on youtube and you'll see he inspired many people.

Insane 1st lap of Senna at Donington 1993 :bigthumbu
[yt]cA3Hy0pTjNk&feature[/yt]

Senna :bigthumbu
[yt]a1FIAJS09oM[/yt]

Well, without Ayrton Senna I wouldn't be into motorsports. He's probably the biggest inspirations of mine period(just look at my avatar) on and off the track. Just type the word "Senna" on youtube and you'll see he inspired many people.

Insane 1st lap of Senna at Donington 1993 :bigthumbu
[yt]cA3Hy0pTjNk&feature[/yt]

Senna :bigthumbu
[yt]a1FIAJS09oM[/yt]

Senna is the best F1 driver of all time IMO. If it wasn't for his tragic death, Michael Schumacher would have been second place all the time.

koguchi is my 100% all time fav. driver bow down to the Emperor!!

YouTube - V.Opt 94 - D1GP 2001 Final Round

Koguchi is my favorite S13 driver. When he went into the S15, he pretty much died for me.

Last edited:
Senna is the best F1 driver of all time IMO. If it wasn't for his tragic death, Michael Schumacher would have been second place all the time.

Koguchi is my favorite S13 driver. When he went into the S15, he pretty much died for me.
On the 1st part for sure ;). On the 2nd part yeah he came back with a BN Sports kitted S13 and started doing very well, he won an event I believe.

koguchi is my 100% all time fav. driver bow down to the Emperor!!

YouTube - V.Opt 94 - D1GP 2001 Final Round

Hmm. . .that explains a lot of your driving now :bigthumbu.

Some more 86 inspiration. . .
August2006GujyoYamato_YZCircuit_Suz.jpg

ph_2007_rd02_no083b.jpg

Well, the pic speaks for it self, star exhaust. . .
Bososoku.jpg

^^^ Makes me want to get an older Cressida, slam it and put crazy offset wheels

David vs Goliath . . .86 version

Yoshioka:D
[yt]bUBDi0zpU-A[/yt]

Ueo:rockon::applause:
[yt]AXXE0XbYUU8[/yt]

Hibino 140ps Carbed 4ag :eek:
[yt]_-vX8-TWBUE[/yt]

UEO IS GAWD.

That 2nd Video of Ueo VS Kazama gave me chills.
Holy shit.
Im telling u....so many guys dont realize the incredible potential of the AE86...
with much lower hp than other cars the AE86 has the ability to get more angle, faster entry speed, and better transitions.
Not bc I own a hachi roku, but its just an amazing fucking machine.

**IMO Ueo has to be the best AE86 drifter there will ever be and on e of the best drifters ever.

Yup, the problem now is that the tracks are getting bigger and bigger. This has phased out many 86s recently. When the tracks were smaller and sometimes more technical thats when it was a more even playing field for 86. I'm hoping to build mine to a closer balance for more technical tracks and larger, faster tracks, basically making it more flexable for different tracks ;). We'll see how that goes lol.

PS All I know is lightweight and angle ftw :bigthumbu.

To stay on great drivers that go sideways. . .

Sebastian Loeb on-board from WRC Rally in Italy 2008
[yt]KD3yTIXikG4&feature[/yt]

i love rally thats how discovered drift :D ...me my bro and one of my best friends would play gt 2 and gt 3 taking turns sliding the cars around turns on the rally tracks :cool: ...great times...now thats skillful driving! rally ftw! :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom