INDOOR DRIFTING (warehouse)

PB&J

//HELLA-FLUSH\\
Driver
well, the first night of indoor drifting at my warehouse has gone off with out a problem (except having to kick some ass dragging honda out) lol! I would like to personal thank everyone that came to the spot. Thanxs spool up racing for just all u doing your thing. Phill thanks for rapping your 350z and the wall tap u couldnt do it much better. This is some gangsta ass photage hope you all enjoy!!! P.S> this is only half my warehouse to the right is lumbar we are moving out so hopefully the whole ware house will be ours to slide.(and who says we can't drift here?) I would also like to special thank Jimbo and chris for taping everything and help keep everyone under control, couldnt do with out you guys, cant wait for the next one!!! SUR-FTMFW

Cars that Drift that Night:
FORKLIFT- FTW
S14(2)
S13/VERT(3)
350z
Z06
S2K
BMW?
Total Time Sliding-4hrs. 15mins

http://spoolupracing.com/joomla/content/view/22/2/

Last edited:
thats cool place, but I get more angle in my Versa when it's dry.. you guys need more angle in that wet stuff by atleast 30degrees

its not wet in there, its slightly polished concret, with a shit load of dust on it, but it is very tricky to drive in there there are very slippery spots and then there are stick spots. i am going to test out diffrent stuff on the floor so it will be slick to a certain extent to slide on.

I got to say thats the first time I've seen cars sliding indoors, very nice . Seems to be more like a mix of gymknana and drifting. . .I like it :bigthumbu .

damn thats a 1st. I would be pissed if I crashed like the Z.
the kouki was like an inch from hiting the stairs lol nuts

Hope that place has adequate ventilation so you don't get sick from carbon monoxide poisons.

Back
Top Bottom