I'm into myself.

do what ^^^^ says man, you dont have to explain yourself. drifting is all about seat time, the more you practice the better you get. just make sure you have a rad time. see you at the next one duder.

Lol thanks mike.

Milky, Im not used to haters so i have a hard time dealing with them sometimes. lol. :chair:

Kouki, Ill see you there bromenheimer!

Steve, Thanks mate. :bigthumbu

cool video bro. dont mind the haters, all that matters is that youre out there driving. so you may not be the best in there minds, youre actually out there driving, having fun and supporting the track to put on another event.

Thanks Jeremy. Einstein said it himself. The true definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and over again and not getting results.

*expecting different results*

but anyways, i would say there was not enough of you driving. the talking was fine and all good, but i think there was too much just showing you/the car parked.

in any case, people hate because they jelly. even top pros in the world have haters.

nice vid sir,,,,,,,and dont worry about the negative tags,,,,,,keep pushing it,,,,,,,remember this,,,,,the sky its the limit,,,,.

any more irrelevant posters will get a cactus shoved up their pee hole.

at 19 seconds what wheels are those? i believe those are the same ones i bought, but it doesnt say the name on them and the person i bought them from didnt know either

sweet video btw!!

The Wheels are MB Comps. Thanks BoostdKA, Flee Flee and wakeboarder. :D Really appreciate the input. <3

They are making me another video for desoto too :D :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom