I'm into myself.

Cool man. It was like an intro for mtv's real life, I'm a drifter.

Nice vid bro..sorry to hear about your dad. But if it weren't for him you probably wouldn't be where your at now..same thing with my dad, he was a chief mechanic for the city of Hollywood before he passed and he's the one who got me into Motorsports..without him I probably wouldnt care about cars loll

cool video man, dont mind the tags or the haters. do you and keep it fun. i bet most people who wrote the tags dont even drift. :chair:

That's kind of what I was thinking. They either do.t drift or have never set foot on CFRCs track. Either way i would llike to ssee them do better. Thanks for the kind words of motivation! :D

Alright. I know who has been posting all the negative tags and ryan you have no room to talk so you should stop what you are doing right now. All you boca kids need to grow up. If you think i suck so bad prove that you are better if not quit running your man pleasers and get the hell out of my thread. As for my father being part of this video, i was asked to talk about that kind of stuff. There is plenty of me driving in the video.

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

If i suck. Go to CFRC and be better then me. If you cannot do that... Witch i know none of you can. Then you shouldn't be here criticizing my driving.

im connecting it in the video? Where am i failing in the video? If i go to CFRC and spin out on an entry there can be a plethora of different reasons. But lets start with the fact i was trying some new shit out and getting used to it. If you goto a track and do the same thing every time and enter at the same speeds every time you will never get better. The faster i go the more i need to practice. Sometimes theres a spin involved with that. So be it. If you were at frankenslide you would have seen that i started out entering at a certain speed, finishing the whole track. then when my class came up again i sped up a bit.... finishing the whole track..... then towards the end of the day i sped up a bit more and stopped feinting and started my entrys closer to the wall with only hand brake.... then the spins started. Two spins and the one spin erlier in the day trying to avoid debris on the track. out of probably ten runs i would say that aint bad. Drifters fuck up form time to time. Even the best spin out and hit walls. There is plenty of footage from that day of tandem drivers spinning and messing up. No one is perfect.

Anyway. Fact of the matter is. If you think i was doing bad in that video then you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. When you get on the track you will not do well i promise. CFRC has a very awkward line to enter from and it takes some getting used to. Also there is a wall coming straight for your face that can throw you off if you arn't paying attention to what you are doing thus making it one of floridas harder tracks.

If you don't know what you are tlaking about then you shouldnt go running your mouth to people who do. Or maybe you should go talk crap to Bearcat or Sean? Because shit happens to them too. Its not just me.

Grow up.

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

We'll see if i can make it there on the 16th. Money is tight.

Yeah man, you definitely have the right idea as far as a plan to keep learning and getting better. Keep doing your thing. It's easy to get stuck doing the same thing every time just because it works. You gotta keep pushing it. I struggle with that everytime I go to the track.

Thanks Jeremy. Einstein said it himself. The true definition of insanity is repeating the same thing over and over and over again and not getting results.

Yeah it sucks driving home from an event and thinking, "man, I didn't learn anything today". Feels like a waste of time/money. I mean no matter what drifting is fun, but when you drive home pumped on something you learned, it's 10x more fun.

Yeah it sucks driving home from an event and thinking, "man, I didn't learn anything today". Feels like a waste of time/money. I mean no matter what drifting is fun, but when you drive home pumped on something you learned, it's 10x more fun.

+1

Dude keep going out there and learning that's the only way to progress. I hope to head out to some Orlando events next year. Vid looks good man

Thanks alex and i hope to see you out there soon! Its a great track, it just has a poor reputation for eating cars :(

Back
Top Bottom