i think i'm leaving.

what so i do.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm down for the dance off....cause i can dance...or we can have a drift off...cause i can drift.

i love this right here.
join date 3/26/06 and zero post for 9 or my 14 votes against me

--waffles, phreak, noogie, crayola, fwap, i-keeps-it-real, keys, npies,twa

and then the vote against me by a wrong person logged in.

--bishoptaner

so that makes it 19-4

POLE-POSITION said:
i can make my own decisions but you are gonna vote against me. that seems you are choosing a side then acting like you arent. then trying to call me out on that...you sir need to get your shiit together.

Obviously you can't make your own decisions if you had to make this thread. I voted for you to go away simply because you can't make up your own mind.

how much longer...

Whorex said:
Obviously you can't make your own decisions if you had to make this thread. I voted for you to go away simply because you can't make up your own mind.

how much longer...

i guess i should just leave and join SFDRIVERS.COM

its has nothing to do with me making up my own mind it has to do with me seeing the truth about how i have anything to do with the downfall of this forum or the sfl drift scene.

POLE-POSITION said:
i guess i should just leave and join SFDRIVERS.COM

its has nothing to do with me making up my own mind it has to do with me seeing the truth about how i have anything to do with the downfall of this forum or the sfl drift scene.

You'd just get flamed even more at SFDrivers.com for making such a dumbass post, You shouldn't belive everything you are told, it isn't hard to realize you are liked here. The admins/mods are just a bunch of douche's who like to toss their power around.

Do you really think that posting on some forum would cause the downfall of the scene?

I simply wanted to prove a point at how people make a big deal over the little things, some mod or admin doesn't like you (your not the first nor the last) and they just like to flant around. I created those accounts with a macro to vote against you just to piss them off.

oh, and bladder you have a pm

Last edited:
POLE-POSITION said:
where is all the reasons for the "leave" votes or are you guys just sucking up to your buddies and don't have a real reason.

Ayes, bishoptaner, crayola, dhsil80, fwap, i-keeps-it-real, keys, noogie, npies, phreak, Shokka MP Jeremy, twa, waffles, Whorex

**** ive never even heard of alot of these people.

Ayes and jeremy have drifted at OSW... don't know about the others

I think I called you "swiss" illphantasm and yes it was a joke because you're Nutrual ;)

kerik i allready posted how those names came to be......all fakes.

so i guess im staying and be the smart *** that i have been known to be.....you posers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom