i think i'm leaving.

what so i do.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ on the forum you're just a jackass... but I bet you're not as bad in person, I voted stay because you do say some funny **** sometimes.

josh = fail.

<3 dan

mods please dont merge this account with my dan one cuz the ips match.. i am just too lazy to log out

guesswhat.jpg

it is pretty weird to make a whole thread just seeing if people like you or not.

if you dislike forum/admins/mods. its your choice to leave.

the reason this was posted was i was biitched out for having mutliple complaints against me. but i don't know from who or why......yes i do mess with Kenrik like most people on here. but i have told him that i respect that he goes out anyway and would help him with anything i could. dhsil80 the problem with him just started. and the lie about me being sent warnings is BS. i just wanted to prove that it is not me ruining the drift scene like some have said. if it was %70 leave then maybe i pissing more people off then i realized. but so far the four people who have voted against me only one of them makes any sense.

I wouldn't say you're ruining the drift scene, but I agree with the sarcasm thing going too far. I know for a fact that it's very easy to for anyone to take a joke the wrong way in a forum, and thats why I'm sure the administration, as well as some of the members with seniority don't take kindly to "sarcastic" comments. It can very easily be misunderstood and become a flame war of sorts. For example, a while back, I believe Kenrik teased me by calling me a "Swede" because of my neutral approach to topics discussed on this forum. I actually got pissed because I thought it was an indirect insult, but I realized he was joking and (hopefully) didn't mean any harm. But if I took it the wrong way it oculd have been pages of stupidity that this forum doesn't need (just look at other forums and the inane amounts of flaming that cna be witnessed). I vote that you stay, and suggest that perhaps when you joke, acknowledge it as such with a "jk", or "just playing" type of thing, because like I said for some reason its rather easy to take a comment the wrong way when in a forum. What you say or do has no apparent effect on the drift scene in my opinion, but it does have an effect on whether this forum becomes like the many other uncivilized forums out there.

where is all the reasons for the "leave" votes or are you guys just sucking up to your buddies and don't have a real reason.

Ayes, bishoptaner, crayola, dhsil80, fwap, i-keeps-it-real, keys, noogie, npies, phreak, Shokka MP Jeremy, twa, waffles, Whorex

**** ive never even heard of alot of these people.

Last edited:
bishoptaner didn't vote himself, when i was replyin to this topic (after i voted) I realized he didn't logout so i logged in and voted for myself, and then made my reply.

If my previous reply doesn't make sense then you sir are even more of a damn fool.

Whorex said:
Well said, you aren't 5, you can make your own decisions
i can make my own decisions but you are gonna vote against me. that seems you are choosing a side then acting like you arent. then trying to call me out on that...you sir need to get your shiit together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom