what so i do.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HellaCaliJosh

is hungry
Driver
I've been warned that i am ruining this forum and ruining the slf drift community. so i think for the well being of this site i will be leaving. I mean all i do is hate i have never done anything positive. no really i have tried to help but its getting nowhere so i am leaving. so maybe i should have a poll. should i stay and be myself or should i leave and be myself.

HA! ive been told the same thing.

Stay and be yourself, if they ban you lets make our own forum to have fun and joke on

I have to remind you guys that flaming, hating or anything of the sort (even if it is a joke among friends) is not permitted, and it's where most of you are being criticized by the moderators/administrators.

I understand we are all friends here but joking around of such sort should be done on AIM/person. Not a lot of people can sense sarcasm here.

Any complaints, opinions, suggestions regarding that matter can be addressed at any time. As long as it's done in a civil way we can always talk something out.

- Erick

hey guys its a public poll so i know you guys have voted for me to stay i meant post a reason why not that you have voted a certain way.

i just met u today at the event n i thought u were a prety good guy n ur one of the only few ppl that actually drift

I don't really see any reason for you to leave, just be your self thats what I do and everyone else. I personally have never met you but so far I don't think you hate on anyone, maybe you kid around alot but there is nothing wrong with that. :D

so i decided to post every Pm i have ever gotten from dhsil80. here we go.

1.thanks for your imput, and also for providing a safe enviroment for the locals to practice on.

2.you want to post images, make sure that they do not depict anything that may be illegal or hint that it is illegal, this is a public forum, and that is not the immage that we want to portray for the drift community, also edit your profile and please remove all content of that manner by the end of the day

3.you know why your pics got deleted, if you have any issues address them with the administration not on other peoples threads.

4.nobody is denying you the right to bear arms, that is your right, just the same as it is our right to delete images that WE consider inappropiate for this forum, and a photo of you sitting in a couch with weapons, knives, money, whatever that white powder that you have lined up in lines or that substance in the center of the table whatever it may be, is in poor taste and has nothing to do with drifting, and we want nothing to do with the image or stereotype that you are trying to portray, yu may think is funny, but we do not.

5.those issues will be addressed on their own merit, at this time we are dealing with your photo. your opinion has been noted and these matters will be addressed accordingly. this matter is closed.

6.so you have the odasity to call me a poser? that's cool, what do you base that on? you said i was prick to you when i first met you? whatever, i remember the conversation, i wasn't anymore of prick that you were. you say you are going to be prick to in person? and for me not to show up to events? we'll see. people talk **** about people all the time I am not exempt from that and neither are you, you dont know **** about me, where i come from, or what i contribute to this industry, so watch what you say.

i'm confused. i thought i was sent multiple warnings im my pm's. thats all of them. i havent deleted any.

Last edited:
STAY! lmao hey this guy says that ur a bad influence to the site and all but the first day i saw u and then dan flew by lmao the first thing u told me was hey do u know about sfldrifters i was like yea but what im trying to say is atleast ur spreading the word about sfl and just cause u joke around alot doesnt mean u should be banned nor leave so thats y i voted STAY!

POLE-POSITION said:
so i decided to post every Pm i have ever gotten from dhsil80. here we go.

1.thanks for your imput, and also for providing a safe enviroment for the locals to practice on.

2.you want to post images, make sure that they do not depict anything that may be illegal or hint that it is illegal, this is a public forum, and that is not the immage that we want to portray for the drift community, also edit your profile and please remove all content of that manner by the end of the day

3.you know why your pics got deleted, if you have any issues address them with the administration not on other peoples threads.

4.nobody is denying you the right to bear arms, that is your right, just the same as it is our right to delete images that WE consider inappropiate for this forum, and a photo of you sitting in a couch with weapons, knives, money, whatever that white powder that you have lined up in lines or that substance in the center of the table whatever it may be, is in poor taste and has nothing to do with drifting, and we want nothing to do with the image or stereotype that you are trying to portray, yu may think is funny, but we do not.

5.those issues will be addressed on their own merit, at this time we are dealing with your photo. your opinion has been noted and these matters will be addressed accordingly. this matter is closed.

6.so you have the odasity to call me a poser? that's cool, what do you base that on? you said i was prick to you when i first met you? whatever, i remember the conversation, i wasn't anymore of prick that you were. you say you are going to be prick to in person? and for me not to show up to events? we'll see. people talk **** about people all the time I am not exempt from that and neither are you, you dont know **** about me, where i come from, or what i contribute to this industry, so watch what you say.

i'm confused. i thought i was sent multiple warnings im my pm's. thats all of them. i havent deleted any.

lmao! I was warned because of a personal issue with a moderator who wishes to remain nameless. Dont sweat this man, let them have their shining moment.

We had our little spat when we first met. I thought you were an asshole *I still do* but you are good people man. Stay here and we will be a better forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom