I hate it When...............(release your pent up aggretion here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate whoever is selling these ricers the GT-R embles off the skylines.

I hate how car companies think adding "tec" at the end of engine names make their cars faster such as ford's zetec and chevy's ecotec.

Highwaystar22 said:
I hate when your ex girlfriend screws your bestfriend while you're dating....
i get into that situation way too many times....more than i should...

and i hate it when your car is all happy and dandy and running perfect....and then screws you over the morning after when you need to get to work...

i hate it when your ex is a slut and cheats on you three times, then somehow claims that it's your fault for being too jealous. and her dad still owes me $500 but the fucker is up in MD now :-(

I hate it when jehovah's witness's see you listening to your music peacefully waiting for your boss to open the door and come bitch about how devil music (slipknot in this case) is a sin.

+1 to Slipknot.
-99 to Jehova and its witnesses.
I hate it when you car is too low and everything rubs.

Drifting Chick said:
I hate it when guys think that girls can't do shyt just because we're girls.... :mad:

I agree 100%.

whiterabbit7500 said:
i hate it when your ex is a slut and cheats on you three times, then somehow claims that it's your fault for being too jealous. and her dad still owes me $500 but the fucker is up in MD now :-(

I hate it when jehovah's witness's see you listening to your music peacefully waiting for your boss to open the door and come bitch about how devil music (slipknot in this case) is a sin.

I hate how Jehova's witnesses try to convince people on how much better they're religion is and try to win you over to their side ... Fuck that, if I need a change of religion I'll go seek it on my own terms. It also really gets to me how you politely say you're not interested and they keep trying to the point that you gotta be an asshole so they can leave ... and then they start talking shyt about how bad of a person you are ... Fuck you, you asked for it by pissing me off.

;)
MoparKitty said:
I agree 100%.

I hate how Jehova's witnesses try to convince people on how much better they're religion is and try to win you over to their side ... Fuck that, if I need a change of religion I'll go seek it on my own terms. It also really gets to me how you politely say you're not interested and they keep trying to the point that you gotta be an asshole so they can leave ... and then they start talking shyt about how bad of a person you are ... Fuck you, you asked for it by pissing me off.

WE understand each other ;) & .... have they ever knocked on you're door at 8am on weekends ! lol ...

Drifting Chick said:
;)

WE understand each other ;) & .... have they ever knocked on you're door at 8am on weekends ! lol ...

Actually, this one time, it was probably about 8:30-ish or 9 AM ... I was stepping out to walk my dog, and they were coming up to my apartment from one end of the building so I ran away with my dog downstairs on the other end of the building ... and I walked my dog for an hour straight until they left so I could go back home. They were chillin' at my door like it was all good for all that time waiting for me to get back ... It's ridiculous!

MoparKitty said:
Actually, this one time, it was probably about 8:30-ish or 9 AM ... I was stepping out to walk my dog, and they were coming up to my apartment from one end of the building so I ran away with my dog downstairs on the other end of the building ... and I walked my dog for an hour straight until they left so I could go back home. They were chillin' at my door like it was all good for all that time waiting for me to get back ... It's ridiculous!

lol, Robin Williams said once that we should come to the door naked, and when they ask If "we found Jesus", say "no, come inside and help me find him". lol.

sorry, just woke up, so i'm kinda still out of it, lol

MoparKitty said:

LOL i know and i hate it when you just dont want to open the door and they keep knocking .... duuuhhh !! you just dont want to open the door .move on.!

whiterabbit7500 said:
lol, Robin Williams said once that we should come to the door naked, and when they ask If "we found Jesus", say "no, come inside and help me find him". lol.

sorry, just woke up, so i'm kinda still out of it, lol

Hahahaha! Nice...

I hate how you tell a woman one thing and she takes it the total opposite...

example: guy - Good morning girl - OMG HE JUST CALLED ME A BITCH!

shit like that!

and i hate when people ding your brand new car! HOMOS!!!

whiterabbit7500 said:

1. i hate ex's well all but one...

2. i have to go pick up some blood capsules so that next time they show up at my door i can come out with a mouth full of blood and blood all over my hands and be like "oh hold on one sec, let me stop my satanic ritual so i can hear what you have to say"...hey im sure they will ban you off there house to house list after that.

MoparKitty said:

wow i would have gone rudeboy on there ass....ok ok ok im just kidding...

...i would have gone inside and gotten the machete and chased them down the street on a shopping cart. :laugh:

ZOMG DAN remember the shopping carts! lol random thought.

j0nes said:
2. i have to go pick up some blood capsules so that next time they show up at my door i can come out with a mouth full of blood and blood all over my hands and be like "oh hold on one sec, let me stop my satanic ritual so i can hear what you have to say"...hey im sure they will ban you off there house to house list after that.

Hahaha! :laugh: That'll do it.

they once saw my tv wen i had the door open and i was playin san andreas omg they were goin crazy i straight up told them you niggas really need to get the fuck off my porch

omg i forgot they use to wait outside hot topics at sunset and preach and all the goths(sadly myself not no more) would terrorize them 666!! RRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jdmnismo300 said:
they once saw my tv wen i had the door open and i was playin san andreas omg they were goin crazy i straight up told them you niggas really need to get the fuck off my porch

omg i forgot they use to wait outside hot topics at sunset and preach and all the goths(sadly myself not no more) would terrorize them 666!! RRRAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROFL ... nice! I'm sorry but if they weren't so pushy with they're preaching then maybe I'd feel a little more symphathy towards them and be nicer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom