i finally graduated!!! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan

(OIO/ - RPS13 - \OIO)
Driver
after 4 years packed with bullshit, i finally made it through high school am ready to enter the real world. just wanted to let u guys kno lol

Congrats! Awesome shit man/
Yeah +1 what SAS said...
Ur in for a surprise lil homie.

Pece of advice..
Dont waste time eating shit.
Try to do as much shit as possible right outta high school (college, work, etc)
bc the next thing u know ur life flashed by and ur still living with mom and dad.:D
Not that its a bad thing but u gotta grow up and man up lol.
Me, i left the nest @ 19, struggled a lil... but now im 23 and w/ a wifey.
No kids yet thank god.
Im not saying to do w/e someone else does or says. Fuck that. Do u. but defenitely take advantage of living with
mom and pops...bc thats the time where u dont really have the "real life" bills on top of u.

Party like an animal, save up SOME cash for rainy days, do the car projects NOW... just live it up.
Sorry for my rambling, but id tell my little brother the same shit.:bigthumbu

Peace bruh,

Start college as soon as possible and stay with it. I had to take a year off and I withdrew from a few courses to save my GPA. If I passed every class and did not work the shop I would have my bachelors at the end of this month and I would either be looking at a masters or second bachelors in mechanical or chemical engineering. Allowing me to have a serious job that would allow me to support myself on my own and buy a house. When I graduated high school I thought this time (4 years down the road) was so far away, yet its right around the corner. Remain dedicated to school, its so vital to living comfortably and being able to pursue anything you want.

YAY! now go to college. at least go for two years to get your two year degree. i just finished my AA and am going for my two bachelors. let me tell you that shit after your AA is tough. but look, what's 4 more years of school since your already in school mode? it'll be hard but you'll like that you went to school. im still living with my parents, i dont feel the need to leave free rent, food, laundry, water+cable+internet, car insurance etc... i have minimal bills but still bills. but i dont have to worry about the big stuff. my parents said they'd pay mostly everything until i graduate college, so buddy if your parents do that then go! =]
but like e'sfactoryAE86 said, get everything out of your system NOW. save money!!!!! (cant stress that enough!!) and either work hard to get further in your career path or go to school to further yourself.

good luck you'll need it. :D

+1 dont waste time i took 2 semesters off and i soooo regret it. take summer classes in college too. try and figure out what you wanna do soon so you dont waste time on meaningless classes like i did.

i should be getting bachelors fall this year but hopefully spring next year but ima have to bust my balls....

most importantly if you get a good job now dont get overly excited with the money i have friends who stopped college and made great money but tables eventually fliped...laid off, fired,quit and now are struggling to get decent jobs again and its harder to go back to college once you stop....sorry to ramble but live from my errors....

and yes as long as you also save screw with the cars now cause when you get more bills its gonna be alot harder to do so.....good luck

Do what im doing...RUN TO UTI!!!! haha
Thats if college aint for you, like me

I wish I had 30k plus living expenses to go to UTI... If I did have that money, I would be there last year...

Anyway... Congrats on Graduating... And listen to everyone else, figure out what you like, find a career or type of job that you enjoy. Don't hesitate to start school, I decided to take a semester off and now I got bit in the ass... Financial aid claims I make too much money to qualify for help and I'm too broke to ditch out cash for school now... I'm just gonna seek out a loan and get it done. C/O 2007 BTW...

^ Life is packed with bullshit, but with hardwork, dedication, and smart choices, you'll continue to climb mountains and enjoy the wonderful view from time to time.

congradulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom