how to take off tints

526601.jpg

windex.jpg

or you can go to a window tinting place and ask them to take it off.(i love google image)

chuck is dead on. i have done this before and its a pain in the ass just like chuck said its sticky and all this shit just take it somewhere.

the professionals will use a razor blade and windex.

take it to them and leave your car there, you dont deserve to touch anything on a car.

i took off the tints on my last car and this car with a razor and windex and i did int scratch the window at all, so u should be fine, if u go ahead and take it to a proffesional he isgonna razor and windex that shit

this is how u should do it spray windex on the window and take a garbage bag on the window and leave it in the sun for 30 mins and it peels off

it work faster than useing a blade

check this out- http://www.tintdude.com/remove.html

Tint Removal Tip: I have a sugestion to make breathing a whole lot easier. the steps you mentiond are perfect, but instead of using ammonia, try using simple green. dilute a spray bottle 50% water and 50% simple green. spray it on the film, trap it with a plastic bag. 20 min or so in the sun even the ugliest, bubbled tint will come off. then use full simple green on the remaining adhesive left behind and bingo, steel wool (super fine) will melt the rest off. plus it smells much better than ammonia.

Back
Top Bottom