How long have you been here??? ( on sfl )

Sfl went online on july 26, 2004. But we were holding meets and hanging out way before that. I would say january of 2004 when sfl first came about. Post up how long youve been here. Theres a handle of OEM sfld people here. Lets see how long yall been here. Almost getting to 2 years. Alot of good and bad things have happend but we are still here. I kindda miss the olds days but hey. Meeting a bunch of new people always makes it better.
Post up and lets try to continue a awesome movement. To think 2 years ago the handfull of people who knew what sfld was woulda never thought it would grow to be what it is 2 day. Happy holidays guys and post up.

Last edited:
BWOOP BWOOP OEM right here, july 30ish around there, idk, i was on there almost from the VERY begining, when bladder came up to me cuz of the pool in my trunk at the event, lawlz, old times, a year ad\nd half already man, good times, started the d may 1st

I think I was around August to September around there. I had heard of the forum from a friend but never actually went on it. Then one day I was cruising around the Pembroke Lakes mall with my friend Kevin in his dads Camaro Z28 and I saw a Red SW20 MR2 broken down (what ever happen to that guy?) and I went to talk to him and he asked if I was with SFLDrifters.....I was like "WTF?!" then the rest is history...followed Juan to Akina to watch them drift and met a lot of new friends....

2 years? I dunno about that.... SFL drifters came in July... I went to the 2nd meet they had in early August.

damn u guys have good memory all i remember is around the sedanos time n i met juan and guermo over there

I used to chat bwith you guys on DG trials, then joined within the first week that the new forum was created. I remember i was gonna go to the meet at autozone on 57 ave. & miami gardens dr. but myslave cylinder blew when I pulled out from my house. Then I went to the meet at the sears parking lot/taco-bell/ and finally Circuit city. That was a cool as meet, it was so packed.

damn man i dont remember you going to the meets when i did? well i should be down there for x-mas so i want to go to a meet again, fun times for sure.

**** who knows, i joined up when you guys were still having the meets at pembroke lakes mall.. im kinda o.g.

june '04, lets just say that i wouldnt have even thought about doing what i do now if it wernt for that little google search i did after i attended the d1 driver search may of 04. seriously think that i bought my automatic to drift in 2003?

rwdrift said:
2 years? I dunno about that.... SFL drifters came in July... I went to the 2nd meet they had in early August.

yeah 2 years before i even meet you i had my sfld shirt made. And we were talking about meeting up on dg.

m4nfred said:
BWOOP BWOOP OEM right here, july 30ish around there, idk, i was on there almost from the VERY begining, when bladder came up to me cuz of the pool in my trunk at the event, lawlz, old times, a year ad\nd half already man, good times, started the d may 1st

i came up to u the first event and took the helmet they rented out and drove E30's bimmer in the wet. lol.

and yeah the first ever meet ended up in us getting chased out by cops and a civic and bladder running from em and blowing like 23560834 red lights then we met back up at my house to laugh about it. And yes, we had a meet b4 the site after too, I beleive E30 has a pic of our cars lined up (i had a CR-V in the pic lol)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom