Homestead Miami Speedway FARA Drift demo June 6th & 7th

moe i just got my cage yesterday lmk if i can still enter the d=cage should be in this week im gettting it ready for d uno

I want to drift homestead :( I have power, to bad i dont have enough skill.

Once I see you get some more seat time.. I will alow you to drift at homestead. Don't forget to buy a helmet, rollcage and gloves

moe i just got my cage yesterday lmk if i can still enter the d=cage should be in this week im gettting it ready for d uno

I will add you to the list once I see your performance on D1. Good luck:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Once I see youget some more seat time.. I will alow you to droft at homestead. Don't forget to buy helmet, rollcage and gloves

I will add you to the list once I see your performance on D1. Good luck:bigthumbu

both of you guys should be driving homestead. Jerry would make me nervous cause his car is so fresh. Fink can throwdown and i know that.

Hey moe its ryan with the miata i should be back in florida with my racecar on friday...so i am ready to rock this weekend if its okay with you
lmk

Ill be there most likely on saturday road racing my car, id like to drift but no suit or gloves yet, i have a helmet. Do i need a full cage or does my 6 point suffice in the meantime, i will be practicing. I would definitly be more confident at homestead than at d1 being as that im not staring at concrete 10 feet from me.

HOLY CRAP!!

I just internet back after moving and noticed I got mentioned in the guidelines for this event.

THANKS!!!

Sorry I can't make it, bashing up my quarters, popping tires, and moving has sucked me dry for a few months, look for me soon tho!!

Back
Top Bottom