Homestead Miami Speedway FARA Drift demo June 6th & 7th

Event was fun!
I'll be putting up a video on youtube with a bunch of footage.

Props to team aero-k and the guy in the burgandy 240sx sponsored by Hankook tires.

Thanks man, I'm the guy in the burgandy 240sx

Moe, u sexy bitch u!
thanks for having us out there and for giving us the chance to do this... I know u were going crazy working almost all the venues but u pulled it of well, I know as we do more events they will get better.;)

Thanks to Mr Terlova for his judging skillz, even tho we all know Mr. Terlova wins 1st place by just showing up. :rolleyes:

props to all the drivers for a fun as f**k time... I hate u estie :mad: congrats on 1st place!:bigthumbu

and last but not least a realy big thanks to my crew, w/o u guys I would be parked on the sidelines. u guys made all this possible and I apreciate ur suport.

I <3 HANKOOK!!!:bigthumbu

Last edited:
Hello Guys,

I would like to start by thanking all the spectators that came out for this event, without you these drifters wouldn't do there best to please the crowd. I want to give a special thanks to my friends at auto glitz for helping me out tech the drifters. (G, Jovan and Carlos). I will also want to thank Mr. Tervolla himself (Celebrity superstar!!) and the other gentlemen who I meet that day for judging the event. I would also like to thank all my helpers who helped me run the line at the track (You know who you are so thank you).

I want to thank FARA and homestead Miami speedway for once again giving us the drifters and opportunity to keep drifting this awesome track. I hope to continue with FARA and homestead for a long time and I hope soon we can host and event there.

Last but not least my fellow drifters who came out and got everyone on their feet and biting their nails. Estie, Bert, Raffi, Ryan, Randy, Bill, Finkelstien, Erik, Marc and the man of the hour Juan Henao Smoking tires extraordinaire.

I want to congratulate the winners of this event and thanks again for making this event a successful one

1st place Estie Falero
2nd Place Juan Henao
3rd Place Ryan Kaufman
4th Place Raffi Karakouzian.

I want to thank all the drivers for coming out and making sure they pass tech inspection some flaws was found but for next time we hope we can correct them and set a standard on drifting tech.

Thank you all I hope to see you guys next event which is Aug 2nd be there you won't be disappointed

Moe

haha But thanks moe and everyone else for having us sorry for the failure of my car and driving. But still had fun fixxed the car today ready for fdc. And congrats on the good driving from everyone else!!

Piece of cloth that flies out a window and zip ties in wheel spare well vs holding up the track for 10 minutes. You're right, I suck :p

i never said your name! hey Erick.....
snapshot5.jpg

lmao! just bustin your balls

Back
Top Bottom