Hockey Playoff's

not gonna lie watched game 5 and i was really dissapointed idk lol we deff got are shit handed to us dont worry we got game 6 were taking it to 7 : )

not gonna lie watched game 5 and i was really dissapointed idk lol we deff got are shit handed to us dont worry we got game 6 were taking it to 7 : )

wow some brave, brave talk!!!! wings will always come through!!!

its back, to back time!!!!!!

sorry detroit will take this series in game 6 in your house--AGAIN!
and hossa will skate around in joy as he raises the cup in your house!!!!
:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

oh how victory will be sooo sweet!

tuesday night bitches!!!

that was such a horrible game to watch the reff's let so much shit slide it wasnt even funny... the fucking ref watched the pen cock sucker knock the det player behind the goalie and he got called for it... wtf?

I love how detriot fans always have mad excuses as to why they got handled. They are like the honda crew of the hockey world.

Pens are serious, never write them off.

Thank You Tj !!!!!!!!!

yeswecancuplarge-thumb-400x500-1632.png

Last edited:
I love how detriot fans always have mad excuses as to why they got handled. They are like the honda crew of the hockey world.

Pens are serious, never write them off.

love how people jump on the bandwagon and finaly post when the pens force a game 7

right, because I didnt watch Jagr get drafted on TV...been following the pens since I was 9 years old man.

HOWS IT FEEL!!!!!!!!!!! HOSSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 you switch teams and you still lose PENS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 we hold the cup in your arean how does it feel feels great I FEEL GREAT WHOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow what a fucking series this has been. Detroit fucking brought it im not gonna lie they owned the 3rd period. we couldnt generate shit without Crosby I hope he is ok

hey paul enjoy the golf course..... damn ive been waiting to say that to you.. lol n e ways congrats to the pens and the red wings it was very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom