Hockey Playoff's

pignose_S13

Driver
HMMMMMMM i believe the penguins are winning there series hmmmmm... were comming for you Paul :D

Sweet Hat Trick dont you think ? LOL

Overtime against chicago wtf paul

Chicago wins in overtime uh oh

Chicago wins in overtime uh oh

Last edited:
yooooooooo bitches!!!!! im here......................

its ok chicago can win a game at home. series is 2-1 wings

ill i asked for was 1 win in chicago. plus we came back from 0-3 to force OT. yall nigs need to relax. its just one game

oh
ducks sux dick
pens sux dick too

where u haters at??????

detroit game 1

3-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck the pens!!!!

for real??? no shit talkn no goals from crosby, malkin?? wheres ur teams depth??? oh thats right our rookie AHL call ups scored!!! hahahaha

oh and fleury are u wearing a red wings jersey?? NO? then stop putting pucks in our net for us!! haha

for real??? no shit talkn no goals from crosby, malkin?? wheres ur teams depth??? oh thats right our rookie AHL call ups scored!!! hahahaha

oh and fleury are u wearing a red wings jersey?? NO? then stop putting pucks in our net for us!! haha

bwhahaha

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! game 2 detroit 3-1 again!!! and again our AHL rookie call up scores!!!!

series 2-0!!!!!! fuck the pens!!! hahahahahaa

hmmmmmmm looks like last year, not a fuck chalenge!!!!!

well a taste of what it feels like.............
lidscupbystravinskys.gif

back to back bitches!!!!

that was such a good game and those pens i think had dildo's for fucking mouth peices i swear cause they were all over the place pulling some bitch moves (like pushing the goalie in) and that pen goalie should just end his life...

hahahha im not saying anything

spoken like a true pens fan!!!!

well its a possiablity malkin might have a suspension for game 3 for the bullshit he pulled at the end of the game. but since the nhl's on the pens side he'll probly play

lets go red wings!!

oh pens, u need to take that dildo out of ur goalies ass, he cant save shit with it in there! yet again our rookie AHL call-up has scored, and were still not playing with the best face-off man in the nhl, kris draper, and one of our best foward pavel datsyuk.!

cant wait to win game 3!

det.gif

Yes, all that shit talkn after game 4!! Pens come back to tie the series up, and when all hope was lost for detroit what happens??

The wings come out to ravage the pens!! 5-0!!!! Hahahaha
Fuck the pens! Were gonna win the cup again in ur hose and in game 6 again!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom